Need to buy a mobile within 9k

Arnab008

Broken In
Features required -
1. Dual sim
2. >=Android 4.0
3. >=3.5 inches screen
4. Minimum 1- 1.5 days battery backup with reasonable use.
5. Good screen resolution
6. Reasonable good camera
7. Processor > 800 MHz
8. No micromax and others

I was going through the features of these sets - S duos, Experia e dual, Fame, Young, Tipo dual.
Suggest me any of them with pros and cons. If I have missed out any other, feel free to suggest.

The xolo q700 is the rocker in the market right now so if you don't have any problem then bit that and 1 thing I would like to say is don't but any Samsung mobile under 16k as they dont have price to value ratio

sushovan

In the zone
I second arnabbiswasalsodeep on xolo q700. The handsets mentioned in OP come with stone age config. ( forget about good resolution, battery backup etc). Better get Lenovo A800 or Panasonic T11 if you want better brands than micromax etc.

OP
A

Arnab008

Broken In
What about the after sell service provided by Xolo? I am not well aware of that. I am not sure about how good service they provide.

How is the sound quality (speaker and headphone) in case of q700? Among q800 and q700, which one is better?

What about the after sell service provided by Xolo? I am not well aware of that. I am not sure about how good service they provide.

How is the sound quality (speaker and headphone) in case of q700? Among q800 and q700, which one is better?
:|
Why don't you go for Samsung Galaxy S Duos which was is available for only Rs. 8261 .. today ..
It has nice Features :

Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
Optimized Android ICS
Exciting Entertainment with 4inch Large Display
FM Radio3
GVideo PlayerFast & Powerful 1GHz Processor
4GB internal storage, expandable upto 32 GB
GPRSWi-FiMusic Player

Minion

Conversation Architect
^Sound Quality is good not great(it doesn't mean it sound bad)speaker lack on bass department while using a earphone is too loud(using sound magic ES18) among q800 and q700 q700 have better built quality better display while q800 has better camera.

OP
A

Arnab008

Broken In
Please tell something about the service provided?

I just found that there are hardly 15 service centres of Xolo in India. Please recommend among these sets - S duos, Experia e dual, Fame, Young, Tipo dual, LG L3 II 435, LG E612.

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
According to your requirements & choice, better you get S Duos @ 9.2k locally.
And if you don't bother for brands, you can choose wide range of quality handsets at that price.

LG L5 ii (all versions) are mtk 6575 chipset and a mtk 6620 chipset which is same as my mob aka karbonn a11
Mtk chipsets are very bad in development as it is not open source friendly and you won't get any updates so stick out of there and if you wanna root then want custom rom then don't go for mtk chipsets

Top Bottom