Need to Buy a Laptop for this Diwali

virus000

Broken In
Hello Folks,
I am planning to buy a laptop this Diwali festive season and i need your help.I want a big screen laptop possibly 17" :-Dor more.But i couldnt find a 17" :-(on HP website nor on some online shopping websites like ebay and others..So i hope i can find a decent 17" :|laptop that falls within my budget(30-50k).If there arent 17" laptops,then i might just have to settle for a 15.6 one :-?.
My expectations are-
2-4GB Ram,1TB HDD or atleast 500GB,Graphics card with 4gb graphics memory or atleast 1gb,HD webcam,2-3 USB ports,HDMI,Card slot,wifi & bluetooth and other basic features.But the main requirements are Ram,HDD,graphics & HD webcam & wifi:mrgreen:.
I need this laptop for gaming,photoshop & programming work,browsing web & download,Movies & multimedia & video calling.So i need a suggestion for a laptop which meets the requirements:clap2:.
Oh my budget is around 30-50K.Since this Diwali might have some good offers so i think its a good time to buy Laptop:doublethumb:.
I found a few laptops like HP Pavilion G7-1261nr QE310VA notebook,HP DV7T SE-i7-2630QM,Acer Aspire AS7739Z-4605,Acer AS7250-0209 & few others..The thing is some of these have integrated graphics only and that causes a problem when gaming :banghead:.
A Salesman in Laptop shop suggested me to go for HP Omni series or other brands that have a huge monitor and Cpu combined with wireless mouse & keyboard:chinscratch:.That would also work for me but the drawback again is the graphics :stamp:.So please someone suggest me what to do?:unsure:

dsmarty

Journeyman
I don't think there are any laptops with 4GB graphics memory. You will you have buy a Desktop with multiple graphics cards in SLI or Crossfire mode.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
first of all decide if you want a laptop or a PC. don't go for all in one. those are not for performance use and can't be upgraded. also fix your budget to a 5k range of 30-35k or 45-50k.

Suhail Malik

Broken In
check out Samsung NP550P5C-S01in....
This laptop matches nd in some fields exceeds ur requirement. Though this laptop has only 15.7" screen but believe me its quite big for doing much of ur work.....
+ though 4 GB graphics memory is yet difficult to get on a laptop but howver this laptop has got 2 GB of Nvidia GT 450M..... + on doing some bargaining u can get this laptop for around 50K...

OP
V

virus000

Broken In
first of all decide if you want a laptop or a PC. don't go for all in one. those are not for performance use and can't be upgraded. also fix your budget to a 5k range of 30-35k or 45-50k.

Ok,thanks for the heads up.I am looking for a laptop only withing 35-40k.But i can shell a few more bucks if it meets my requirements.I am looking for a pc that can handle latest games and provide me good performance.but mainly a hd webcam and good ram and graphics memory would be really nice.

Thanks bro.It sure is one helluva laptop :D.An i7 processor,8gb Ram & 2gb Nvidia graphics card..Woaw.Also checked the SAMSUNG NP305E5A-S01..Its also good.1TB HDD,4gb ram,1gb graphics,AMD quad core A6...sounds nice eh :).
But the samsung NP550p5C is around 60 K.I asked a few vendors here and they said,they wont drop it below 57k :/.Thats a bummer :(.

PS--The NP305E5A-S01 is around 34 K :)

I don't think there are any laptops with 4GB graphics memory. You will you have buy a Desktop with multiple graphics cards in SLI or Crossfire mode.

Well,i dont want a desktop unless its easily portable and comes with less wires.That would be nice then.Thats the reason i considered Omni and other All in ones.But drawback was the graphics and configuration :/.Thanks for the suggestion :).I really appreciate it guys :)

Top Bottom