Need suggetionnn

imhemant

Right off the assembly line
I m a student of Mechanical engg. and had to work with CAD softwares, recently i m going through a CFD(computational fluid dynamics) course. I thinking of buying a laptop ranging from 60 to 70k. I m goin to use it ,mainly for CAD and gaming, so i need suggestions regarding a compatible laptop or notebook for CAD. im thinking about alienware m15x but it seems costlyy..!!!
please help
. suggest

vizkid2005

In the zone
If U want to run heavy software and latest games ...
Better opt for a desktop rather than a laptop ...
Desktops can do stuff laptops of the same price range can`t ...

Thats what I personally feel ...

Let the senior members post their valuable suggestions ....

Anish

Spectre
If u really want a laptop for your mentioned needs.... go for dell studio series or sony vaio series... the best within your budget

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I m a student of Mechanical engg. and had to work with CAD softwares, recently i m going through a CFD(computational fluid dynamics) course. I thinking of buying a laptop ranging from 60 to 70k. I m goin to use it ,mainly for CAD and gaming, so i need suggestions regarding a compatible laptop or notebook for CAD. im thinking about alienware m15x but it seems costlyy..!!!
please help
. suggest

don't waste money on a lappy. the apps you mentioned are too demanding & will need a high end lappy. 60-70k will at most fetch you a moderate gaming lappy, not a heavy duty, pro work ready one. get a desktop. though i feel even for a desktop you need over 80k to be profitable still a desktop will atleast make more sense.

vizkid2005

In the zone
don't waste money on a lappy. the apps you mentioned are too demanding & will need a high end lappy. 60-70k will at most fetch you a moderate gaming lappy, not a heavy duty, pro work ready one. get a desktop. though i feel even for a desktop you need over 80k to be profitable still a desktop will atleast make more sense.

Thats Xactly wat I meant to say ...

jayantr7

In the zone
Strictly speaking
In the budget of rs.60,000[cpu-assembled] you can get a better pc than any other laptop built in the world.....

But if you want a laptop then go for Dell Studio or Precision or HP ones.

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
fluid dynamics need a better graphics cards- which no lappy will provide you (upto 80 k)or u will stuck when u play them in ur viewport,
better get a desktop and get the gtx 460 or ati 5870 (check the frame rate option in display-ui setting-framerate( in maya , nt sure if it is same in autocad) of ur current gpu.

Top Bottom