Need Suggestions for new laptop under 45k - Full HD resolution preferably

techspark

Broken In
Hi guys,

I am looking for a mid range laptop with full HD display or at the least 1600 by 900 and great battery life that i will use for programming, media and occasional gaming.

1. What's your Budget?
At most 42k

2. What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
.Net, other programming stuff, gaming, surfing,music etc.

3. What size and weight considerations do you have?
17" preferred although anything above 15 inch should be enough I guess. Don't really know about the weight, but less weight would be great.

4. Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?
I am not really into laptops. This would be my first laptop. Any brand will do , should be sturdy and provide good A.S.S incase if something goes wrong.

5. Any other considerations?
-Very important should have Full HD display that is 1920 x 1080. or at the minimum 1600 by 900 resolution.
-Second important aspect is battery life. I need minimum 5-6 hours of battery life - its a must for my needs.

Thanks in advance.

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I am looking for a mid range laptop with full HD display or at the least 1600 by 900 and great battery life that i will use for programming, media and occasional gaming.

1. What's your Budget?
At most 42k

2. What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
.Net, other programming stuff, gaming, surfing,music etc.

3. What size and weight considerations do you have?
17" preferred although anything above 15 inch should be enough I guess. Don't really know about the weight, but less weight would be great.

4. Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?
I am not really into laptops. This would be my first laptop. Any brand will do , should be sturdy and provide good A.S.S incase if something goes wrong.

5. Any other considerations?
-Very important should have Full HD display that is 1920 x 1080. or at the minimum 1600 by 900 resolution.
-Second important aspect is battery life. I need minimum 5-6 hours of battery life - its a must for my needs.

Thanks in advance.

Ditto that, 550P it is for you- great battery, great screen and 1600X900- available for around 49K in Nehru Place

aroraanant

Explorer
If it is your first laptop, then I would like to give you one advise please don't opt for 17" laptop.The best size is 14" but still if you want to go for big then you can opt for 15/15.6" which heavier also when compared to 14" and not that portable.
And in 42k or under 45k you won't get a laptop with Full HD display.So want it then you need to extend your budget.

Top Bottom