Need suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuluvaguy

Broken In
Hello all,

I am upgrading my pc. So, I would like to have some suggestions.

I am planning to configure a new system with MC OSX and also windows xp. I am planning to buy Dell 24 inch monitor . Please provide me the best available configuration with graphics card.

Regards,
Soori

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Since you're upgrading, why don't you post your current config here? Maybe some of your current components can be put to use. Also mention the budget.

OP
T

tuluvaguy

Broken In
Hey, thanks for the reply.

Well, I would like to retain my old pc as it is. I would like to configure a new pc. Apart from the monitor which have depicted above, would like a better configuration. meanwhile the budget would be at below 40 K excluding the monitor.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz

Well, I would like to retain my old pc as it is. I would like to configure a new pc. Apart from the monitor which have depicted above, would like a better configuration. meanwhile the budget would be at below 40 K excluding the monitor.

MSI P35 Neo F + Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 (Rs 10,000)
Sapphire HD4850 (Rs 10,000)
Transcend 2x1 GB DDR2 800 Mhz (Rs 1,800)

These are the core components which you should use. Go for a hard drive from Western Digital. Buy a DVD writer from LG. Buy a cheap keyboard + mouse combo from Logitech.

Wait for other members to post speaker suggestions. You'll also need a cabinet and power supply. Wait for others to post about this.

If the HD4850 doesn't fit your budget, go for an Xpert Vision 9600GT (Rs 5,500).

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

E8400(7.5k)/E7200(5.5k)+MSI P45 Neo F(5.8k)+2x2GB DDR2(4k)+Palit/Sapphire HD4850(9.8k)+WD Caviar 640GB(3.7k)+Zebby Cabby(1.5k)+Corsair VX450W/CM600W(Both costs same as 3.2k)+Logitech Wireless Combo(1.3k)+Samsung/LG/ASUS DVD RW(1.1k) = 37.9k(If u choose E8400 as ur proccy)/ 35.9k(If u choose E7200).....:D

Dont settle down anything below HD4850 as its the best VFM card now.....

For Speaker go for Creative A300 Speakers for 1.2k or Altec Lansing one for 1.5k(Better than Creative one)....

If u wanna reduce the budget just go for 2GBRAM(1.8k) instead of 4GB(4k).. U'll save around 2.2k and choose E7200 which reduce another 2k...Total 4.2k....

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
That's right.
Dell+HD4850= wonderful gaming results. It's a good thing you've not included the monitor's cost in that budget.

@Rajkumar- P35 or P45 Neo F???

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Yeah, you can browse through more of the procc's an mobo prices here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96218&page=2

OP
T

tuluvaguy

Broken In
I have inquired Dell (bangalore) regarding the monitor and got a quotation inclusive off all taxes for Rs 19,288.86 .

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok as you are going for a high res. monitor, you will need a little more juice to pump it.

See this --

E7200 + MSI P45 Neo-F + 2x2GB Transcend DDR2 800MHz RAM + WD Caviar 640GB HDD + Palit HD4870 + LG H55n optical drive + CM750W PSU + CM Elite 330 cabinet + Logitech Gaming G1 Desktop kbd/mouse + Altec Lansing BXR1121

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Instead, go for:
1066MHz OCZ DDR2 RAM @ 4k, will be same priced as 4GB DDR2 800MHz but better performance and 1066MHz is the FSB of E7200, so u'll receive just performance, and also better OCing results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom