Need Suggestion for New PC building

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
What I have understood so far is when you contact them they will assign you to the next scheduled sale. And only those select few will then get intimidated that the sale is live. If they cancel the sale they email you.
What I meant was that if they have specific sale intervals then if a sales slots are full they may consider the enquiring person for next sale.
If they are not that methodic they could atleast mention when will the next sale will be.

Since the recent sale was cancelled maybe op has a chance to get in whenever they reschedule it to.
but is FE cards better then third party? i mean these third-party guys made better gradation to the base raw card??right

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Considering current scenario, 2060S is at 36k is good. Although no chance you will get it, realistically for a new unit.
unfortunetly not avaiable now. i spoke with 2 sellers but its above 50k. one of them told me to wait for good gpu till diwali as price will come down . supply is flactuating.
let see the other one is trying to get a better one for second hand.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
also how is Adata XPG 3600mhz as this is the only one ram with 3600mhz available with him in my price range of 8000K

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Gammix D30 8x2 16gb 3600mhz should be around 7500 for c18 latency
Spectrix d60g rgb 3600mhz 8x2 should be 9600 for c17 latency.
So ask them price of both and based on how much cheaper they are than online make your call.
Check reviews for how each ram kit performs on a ryzen system.

Since this is a productivity system you'll need more ram down the road. So check for single 16gb stick and then add another later.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Gammix D30 8x2 16gb 3600mhz should be around 7500 for c18 latency
Spectrix d60g rgb 3600mhz 8x2 should be 9600 for c17 latency.
So ask them price of both and based on how much cheaper they are than online make your call.
Check reviews for how each ram kit performs on a ryzen system.

Since this is a productivity system you'll need more ram down the road. So check for single 16gb stick and then add another later.
yes he has mostly spectrix only coz that has 3600mhz. yes will try to buy 16GB single stick only

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Hi guys. My sustem purchase processed atlast. Tomorrow he is assembling . Thr is one issue my pc vendor saying Antec HCG Gold has some issue. He has insisted Deepcool(10yrs warrenty) and Gigabyte (5yrs)psu.. both gold. Does Deepcool psu is fine?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys. My sustem purchase processed atlast. Tomorrow he is assembling . Thr is one issue my pc vendor saying Antec HCG Gold has some issue. He has insisted Deepcool(10yrs warrenty) and Gigabyte (5yrs)psu.. both gold. Does Deepcool psu is fine?
I am pretty sure those deepcool and gigabyte power supply he is suggesting you are the ones that are not recommended due to faulty internals.
Gigabyte pb series psu even explode in some cases.
Deepcool gamerstorm is good but there are few select variants that the linus tech tip forum psu list warns against.
So stick with your antec hcg gold, the vendor wants to misguide you so his deepcool and gigabyte stock is cleared.

You final specs BTW?

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Same

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3900X

Mobo - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk both include 59k

CPU cooler - Deepcool castle 240 EX - 6.9k

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3600MHz Adata xpg - 9.4k

GPU - 2GB DDR5 - 4.3K

M.2 SSD - WD SN550 500GB - 5k

HDD - WD/Seagate 1TB - 3k

PSU - Antec HCG 750W Gold - 7.9K

Cabinet - Deepcool Matrexx 55 4F - 5.1k

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
I am pretty sure those deepcool and gigabyte power supply he is suggesting you are the ones that are not recommended due to faulty internals.
Deepcool gamerstorm is good but there are few select variants that the linus tech tip forum psu list warns against.
So stick with your antec hcg gold, the vendor wants to misguide you so his deepcool and gigabyte stock is cleared.
I too feel same. As i also went to that linus tech forum . That anyec hcg is good.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
He has Deepcool DQ750-M-V2L.
But i told him to look for antec.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Yes so that Deepcool one should be DQ-M but the additional v2 or v2l should not be there.
Make sure you get the antec high current gamer 750 w gold rating. There is a hcg 750w with bronze rating as well which is not good.
If you don't find the psu in shop then order it online.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Yes so that Deepcool one should be DQ-M but the additional v2 or v2l should not be there.
Make sure you get the antec high current gamer 750 w gold rating. There is a hcg 750w with bronze rating as well which is not good.
If you don't find the psu in shop then order it online.
Yes he has V2L only. I told him to find antec hcg gold only. Otherwise he said if didn't find then he will do the installation with his own psu and i will need to find psu on myself.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
I guess i can assemble psu later also na. Coz he will assemble pc with his own psu. If he didn't find antec hcg gold.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Guys plz suggest any other psu. As antec hcg is not available nearby pune or mumbai. With same budget of 7k range

Top Bottom