Need suggestion For AMD A10 Laptops

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
profit margin is more when they Intel powered laptop. as simple as that. In my place some shopkeepers told me Dell laptops face more problem and promote Acer when this is totally not the case.

akii17kr

Journeyman
profit margin is more when they Intel powered laptop. as simple as that. In my place some shopkeepers told me Dell laptops face more problem and promote Acer when this is totally not the case.

bro plz come to my place and make this understand my dad... :p
he thinks shopkeepers are rite..
even shop keepers said dat amd has problems and amd powered Samsung laptop has most...

akii17kr

Journeyman
The shopkeeper is just trying to make money. Thats it

i've asked more then 5 shopkeepers
mostly of them says amd powered Samsung laptops have heating issues....
soo if it is amd or Samsung for this reason ??
isn't Samsung laptops now have not much problems like earlier ??

tkin

Back to school!!
i've asked more then 5 shopkeepers
mostly of them says amd powered Samsung laptops have heating issues....
soo if it is amd or Samsung for this reason ??
isn't Samsung laptops now have not much problems like earlier ??
It could be samsung, they had heating issues with almost all their gaming lappies in the past, but AMD by default is not the issue, just look at HP lappys, no reviews in flipkart says they heat up.

akii17kr

Journeyman
It could be samsung, they had heating issues with almost all their gaming lappies in the past, but AMD by default is not the issue, just look at HP lappys, no reviews in flipkart says they heat up.

exactly !! amd has no such problems ..but if Samsung laptops have such problems still now ??,
isn't there a thread of Samsung series 3 laptop here so that we can know user's review.. ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
most of the Samsung laptops with midrange GPU have this kind of heating problem. Series 5 got completely revised to fix the heating & throttling issue. Anandtech should publish a review on a variant of Samsung NP355V5C (A8 4500M + 7670M) in the coming weeks. But for the time being, better to avoid Samsung laptops with A8 .

tkin

Back to school!!
exactly !! amd has no such problems ..but if Samsung laptops have such problems still now ??,
isn't there a thread of Samsung series 3 laptop here so that we can know user's review.. ?
We stay the f**k away from samsung laptops and suggest users to do the same, who would buy and give a review? How about it, you do it, take the plunge and do the review :p

bhvm

Journeyman
You will be very satisfied with AMD 10 laptops (any good brand)
I got one for my sister (She's into media) That is Acer 5560 with AMD A6 only and 4Gb Ram, 500GB HDD, AMD 6250G GFX (320 Shaders) for 27k and performance is top notch for Photo and video editing. A10 must be superb!!

Top Bottom