Need suggestion for a Hosting Provider...

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I am intending to buy a hosting package. I need your valuable suggestion. Below are my requirements.

• Unlimited Bandwidth and Disk Space
  • Should cost less than $10/m.
  • A free domain name (preferably .com extension)
  • One-click auto installer for Wordpress, Joomla 2.5, phpBB, etc.
  • Unlimited Add-on, parked and sub-domains
  • FTP and .htaccess support
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Search Engine Submission

I was first inclined towards bluehost. But, their following term is a deal-breaker for me.

...Similarly, accounts with an excessive number of MySQL/PostgreSQL tables (i.e., in excess of 1000 database tables) or of database size (i.e., in excess of 3GB total MySQL/PostgreSQL usage or 2GB MySQL/PostgreSQL usage in a single database) negatively affect the performance of the server. Bluehost may request that the number of files/inodes, database tables, or total database usage be reduced to ensure proper performance or may terminate the Subscriber's account, with or without notice.

I am planning to use MySQL database to store some data which would be fetched from a Software that i am going to develop very soon. I currently use Microsoft Access Databases to store those data. The size of the databases is greater than 4GB.

Can you guys suggest me some good hosting provider which fulfill my requirements?

PromptSpace-Kushal

Right off the assembly line
VPSes are real cheap now a days if MySQL is all that you are going to use, why don't you get a small VPS and run the DB from it.

Top Bottom