Need Suggestion/Comments on Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3wm0nk

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

With some research and googling, i zeroed on this config for my new systemfor gaming and good computing :

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400/E8500 (availability)
ASUS P5Q (P45 chipset)
2 Gb DDR2 RAM
iball Gamer Cabinet with PSU
Geforce 8500 512 GT DDR2 / Xpert Vision GF 9400GT 512mb ddr2 (Graphic card is necessary, as motherboard does not have integrated graphics)

My max budget for required things is 20-22 K.

I would like to have suggestion/comments on this configuration.
Please comment on this config, as
monitor, keybaord, mouse, ups and speakers, harddisk will be used from old system.
I basically wanted to have those 5 things for my new config.

any help/pointers on this would be appreciated.

Greetings,
n3wm0nk

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi all,

With some research and googling, i zeroed on this config for my new systemfor gaming and good computing :

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400/E8500 (availability)
ASUS P5Q (P45 chipset)
2 Gb DDR2 RAM
iball Gamer Cabinet with PSU
Geforce 8500 512 GT DDR2 / Xpert Vision GF 9400GT 512mb ddr2 (Graphic card is necessary, as motherboard does not have integrated graphics)

My max budget for required things is 20-22 K.

I would like to have suggestion/comments on this configuration.
Please comment on this config, as
monitor, keybaord, mouse, ups and speakers, harddisk will be used from old system.
I basically wanted to have those 5 things for my new config.

any help/pointers on this would be appreciated.

Greetings,
n3wm0nk

It's not balanced. Go for this

1) E7200
2) MSI P45 Neo-F
3) Kingston DDR2 2Gb
4) Cooler Master Elite 330 cabinet
5) Cooler Master 460W PSU or 600W PSU
6) XpertVision/Sapphire/Palit HD4850

ECE0105

In the zone
Re: A Boy with a Mission

bump the thread up. In 1945, a 12-year-old boy saw something in a shop window that set his heart racing. But the price—five dollars—was far beyond Reuben Earle's means. Five dollars would buy almost a week's groceries for his family.  Reuben couldn't ask his father for the money. Everything Mark Earle made through fishing in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland, Canada. Reuben's mother, Dora, stretched like elastic to feed and clothe their five children.  Nevertheless, he opened the shop's weathered door and went inside. Standing proud and straight in his flour-sack shirt and washed-out trousers, he told the shopkeeper what he wanted, adding, “But I don't have the money right now. Can you please hold it for me for some time?”  “I'll try," the shopkeeper smiled. “Folks around here don't usually have that kind of money to spend on things. It should keep for a while.”Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling --------------------------------our wow gold site:buy WoW Gold,cheap WoW Gold,free WoW Gold, buy wow power leveling,cheap wow power leveling,

W -- T -- F --- is this ????

Back to topic. Yep, desiibond's got a good config..

E7200 is better at overclocking than the E8400, and with the stock Heatsink Fan combo...

OP
N

n3wm0nk

Right off the assembly line
Thank you for your suggestions.

@desiibond : Why does the config doe snot look balanced?
Any pointers would be appreciated.

Now the config looks like -
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400/E8500 (availability) [approx 8000 INR)
MSI P45 Neo-F [approx 6500 INR] / ASUS P5Q (P45 chipset) [approx 8000 INR]
2 Gb DDR2 RAM Kingston [approx 1800 INR]
Cooler Master Elite 330 cabinet with PSU / iball Gamer Cabinet with PSU [approx 2000 INR]

Sapphire/Palit HD4850 [approx ???] / Geforce 8500 512 GT DDR2 / Xpert Vision GF 9400GT 512mb ddr2 [approx 3000 INR]
**(Graphic card is necessary, as motherboard does not have integrated graphics)

Please suggest more on this, as i would be going on monday for purchase.

Many Thanks

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ In your earlier config, you selecte ASUS P5Q and on it you thought of using entry level cards which is waste of using that mobo.

If you want to use entry level graphics, get G31 chipset based boards.

Sapphire HD4850 costs around 11k. Get it if you can. It has the best quality among HD4850's.

You can't fit in 4850 and E8400 inside 22k. MOreover, if you choose these two, you definitely need a PSU like CoolerMaster as iball's and kobian's can't pump stable voltages.
That is why you can get E7200 and OC it to 3.4GHz on stock cooling. That will save you 3k and put that 3k in GPU.

Still E7200, MSI P45 Neo-F, Kingston ram, coolermaster cabinet & PSU + HD4850 will cost you around 27k. To be strictly inside 22k, you may have to go for a cheaper GPU like 9600GT that costs 5.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom