Need suggestion!!! ASAP!!

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Hiii guys..
so i have been thinking of replacing my old cabinet because the cable management is NIL after i purchased a CX430 V2 power supply. I was surfing around and i found this...

Antec Cabinet X1

It's on sale.....it looks good, no..great :D .... Holds graphics cards upto 11 inches!!

So, my only queries are..

1. Will it be good enough if i use ATX mobo's in the future and also SLI/Crossfire graphics cards. (2 cards max)
2. Is the cable management good in this cabinet?
3. Any other suggestions in similar budget?
4. And, will there be enough space for adding additional coolers for CPU or GPU?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Antec X1 dosnt have any cable management options. There are no cut outs to route cables,so basically if you buy the Antec you will remain where you are right now :p

Get the Gamma or Beta Evo from NZXT or for good looks and the works get the CM K380.

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Antec X1 dosnt have any cable management options. There are no cut outs to route cables,so basically if you buy the Antec you will remain where you are right now :p

Get the Gamma or Beta Evo from NZXT or for good looks and the works get the CM K380.

What about Cooler Master K281??
or BitFenix Merc Alpha

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Gamma is the best performer at the 2.5K price point IMO. i use it.

and its ~2.5K. if its selling at 2.2K, shut up and give the seller your money :D

jk'in ;)
but gamma's a baddass cabinet. +1 from me

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Gamma is the best performer at the 2.5K price point IMO. i use it.

and its ~2.5K. if its selling at 2.2K, shut up and give the seller your money :D

jk'in ;)
but gamma's a baddass cabinet. +1 from me

:D gotcha!! but i can't find it anywhere for 2.2K. The lowest i could find was this:

NZXT Gamma

should i buy from primeabgb?? are they reliable?? and just give me final thoughts about CM K281 please!! :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
PrimeABGB is reliable, but i havent had bought from them. other members have.

and 2.5K is the standard price. go for it. ;)

btw, you are from Kol. why not give MD Comp a try?? go and talk to Palash. he may be able to give you a sweeter deal

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
PrimeABGB is reliable, but i havent had bought from them. other members have.

and 2.5K is the standard price. go for it. ;)

btw, you are from Kol. why not give MD Comp a try?? go and talk to Palash. he may be able to give you a sweeter deal

I talked to saswata da, he said 2599/- is the final price and only 1 pc is readily available in stock. :p

Ok any cabinet i get, i was also hoping to modify it with some LED lights. I found NZXT led lights in various colours on MD computers website. How do they work. Any tutorials/videos on how to fit them in the cabby? Haven't done anything like that earlier so i have nil idea :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
look up some DIY on the net on decorating cabby with cheap LED. you only need some resistors and LEDs. go to Chandni and buy them and leave the NZXT LEDs.

its dirt cheap, and NZXT LEDs will be costly. you can use the PSU for power source.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

What about Cooler Master K281??
or BitFenix Merc Alpha

For outright cooling and cable management nothing beats the NZXT Beta Evo and the Gamma.Bitfenix is cool to literally but is a dust magnet as it dosnt come with filters! Atleast the gamma and beta come with dustfilters in the front and bottom. Thats a huge plus I would say.

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
For outright cooling and cable management nothing beats the NZXT Beta Evo and the Gamma.Bitfenix is cool to literally but is a dust magnet as it dosnt come with filters! Atleast the gamma and beta come with dustfilters in the front and bottom. Thats a huge plus I would say.

OK then! I just need your views on CM Elite 430 (i decided to increase my budget to 3500/- INR) or any other better cabinets in the increased budget? I'll be buying it possibly today or by saturday. So, please suggest quickly.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Do not purchase cabinets from online. Cause you can add atleast rs.500 to the cost to shipping + there may be some damages during transport.

Better to buy locally.

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Do not purchase cabinets from online. Cause you can add atleast rs.500 to the cost to shipping + there may be some damages during transport.

Better to buy locally.

I never said i would buy online. I will be buying it from the local market. I just need the final views on my last query.

Top Bottom