Need some goodies for my l9

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
I recently bought a moto slvr l9 (^^;;...ok, maybe it wasn't the best choice. Its working pretty well though, and the features are decent. Still wondering if I should have gone for SE though. Hmm.)

The only problem is...I CANT FIND ANYTHING thats compatible with an l9 :eek: Can anyone help with some links to themes/softwares/anything thats compatible with my phone?

OP
~Lil JinX~

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
I did, nothing there (from what I've seen), but I did hear there on the forum that there are some third party apps available for the l9. Only problem is, I can't find any. T___T

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
it supports j2me apps, mp3, jpg etc. so why don't you download these from the links mentioned thruout the forum? or is it that the j2me apps should haf an uncommon resolution to work wid this phone?

OP
~Lil JinX~

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Yeah, thats what I have been doing for the most part. Still, I was hoping that I'd find some themes/apps for this phone. But it looks like no one cares enough about it to bother making any :p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
themes i'm not sure but.. surely most of the j2me apps will work in there.. and you can individual resources: wallapapers, ringers, screensavers etc.

try this: *www.zedge.net/phone-index/4-1367/motorola/motorola-slvr-l9/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom