Need Some Action Game Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_anderson

Broken In
Hi,
i have an hp pavilion dv2119tx, with 1.6ghz core2duo, 1gb ram, geforce go 7200, Vista Home...so no new games like gears of war run well, so i am planning to buy an action game that wud run well, so i am thing of buying one of the following:
.halo 2
.half-life orange box (hl2+episodes+puzzler)
.POP the 2 thrones
.Hitman Blood Money

can u guiys recommend some more games, or any action games better than these??? Pleez reply soon....

also, has any1 tried cod4 with a similar config, does it work???

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Orange Box.;)

BTW I am very curious as to what frame rates are you getting with Gears of War when you say it runs very well on that onboard setting.:rolleyes:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Missed the 'NO' in his statement I guess.;)

Then in that case,Bloodmoney would be a no go as the game is heavily shader intensive.Two Thrones could do with low settings & same goes for Halo 2.OB would have a good VFM for both price & performance.:)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You get 5 world class games in OB including a multiplayer and you can download peggle extreme and source sdk(developer tools) for free.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
S.T.A.L.K.E.R (experiencing realism and free exploration was never better)
Condemned:Criminal Origins (scariest melee game)
Bioshock (not played but reviews are good)
COD 4 (lotsa say bout this game in this forum)
Prey (innovative)

All above will run decent xcept Bioshock.

Hi,
i have an hp pavilion dv2119tx, with 1.6ghz core2duo, 1gb ram, geforce go 7200, Vista Home...so no new games like gears of war run well, so i am planning to buy an action game that wud run well, so i am thing of buying one of the following:
.halo 2
.half-life orange box (hl2+episodes+puzzler)
.POP the 2 thrones
.Hitman Blood Money

can u guiys recommend some more games, or any action games better than these??? Pleez reply soon....

also, has any1 tried cod4 with a similar config, does it work???
some of these games are not action games :D albeit adventure....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom