Need Smartphone for budget 5k-8k

ashs1

Padawan
- - - Updated - - -

The same crap like Redmi1s. Register for it and then sit on a computer which has high internet speed.
When can I register for the next sale which I presume is anything after April 16th?

Don't worry bro.. Booking a yureka is pretty simple.. I booked mine on a pathetic 512kbps.. Register for the sale and log on to your amazon account 30 mins before sale and wait for the timer to reach zero.. The moment it reaches 0, the"buy now" button will appear..click on it immediately and wait for the page to process/load..The yureka should be in your cart and you will have to place the order within 15 Mins.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Don't worry bro.. Booking a yureka is pretty simple.. I booked mine on a pathetic 512kbps.. Register for the sale and log on to your amazon account 30 mins before sale and wait for the timer to reach zero.. The moment it reaches 0, the"buy now" button will appear..click on it immediately and wait for the page to process/load..The yureka should be in your cart and you will have to place the order within 15 Mins.

I guess I will have to book it on a weekday and during working hours. In that case the website will be blocked here at office. It will connect on client network but that will be pathetically slow.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
How is the Lenovo A 6000 model?

- - - Updated - - -

What did you say the price for this would be?
It is better to go for Yureka or this one?

Yureka anyday
Lenovo doesnt release updates often and its roms and dev support are poor

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Also check out A6000+ going to be released soon.

I think kkn13 in the post above is suggesting not to go for Lenovo.
Also I would not be doing much of rooting so I really don't need the dev support etc .

- - - Updated - - -

Guys so finally Yureka is the only good option for me.
Infact as per the posts here and other threads looks like it's the best phone for under 15k budget.

$hadow

Geek in making
I think kkn13 in the post above is suggesting not to go for Lenovo.
Also I would not be doing much of rooting so I really don't need the dev support etc .

- - - Updated - - -

Guys so finally Yureka is the only good option for me.
Infact as per the posts here and other threads looks like it's the best phone for under 15k budget.

It certainly is if you are not considering lumia 640 and 640 XL.

$hadow

Geek in making
shadow what to do you have to say about Lenovo A 6000 model.
Also will Zenphone 2 be expensive?

Snapdragon 400 with 1 GB of ram is pretty standard now a days. So if you are not looking to overkill the device I might still pick up redmi 2 or else see if you can get A6000+ coz by then zenphone 2 official pricing will also be out. So you could end up making a better decision.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Soc? what's that?
What's this CrapWiz?
I thought this one doesn't have NFC as compared to Note2

SoC= System On Chip = CPU + GPU (basically)
Note 2 has Exynos 4412 while Yureka has 64-bit Snapdragon 615

Crapwiz (touchwiz actually :p ) is the stock rom in Note 2 while Yureka comes with CM11s (kitkat) while CM12s (Lollipop) is rolling out for it since yesterday.

Note 2 also lacks Gorilla Glass 3 which Yureka has.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Snapdragon 400 with 1 GB of ram is pretty standard now a days. So if you are not looking to overkill the device I might still pick up redmi 2 or else see if you can get A6000+ coz by then zenphone 2 official pricing will also be out. So you could end up making a better decision.

Some interesting points from you.

What do you mean by overkilling the phone? I didn't get you.
Somehow I don't want to have that Redmi again. Already used Redmi1s.
I didn't get your statement o A6000+ and Zenphone.
I wanted Zenphone but looks like it will be over 10k easily.
Wanted to research more on A6000+
Maybe I need to decide between Lenovo and Yureka.

$hadow

Geek in making
Some interesting points from you.

What do you mean by overkilling the phone? I didn't get you.
Somehow I don't want to have that Redmi again. Already used Redmi1s.
I didn't get your statement o A6000+ and Zenphone.
I wanted Zenphone but looks like it will be over 10k easily.
Wanted to research more on A6000+
Maybe I need to decide between Lenovo and Yureka.

If so is the yureka is a far better option coz of SD 615 and latest version of cm. Lenovo is a a bit harsh on the skin which I don't like and along that with cm you get the best of customization. And by overkill I mean to use the phone for extreme gaming and other intensive tasks for prolong period of time.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I have to decide any one of the below
Yureka
Lenovo A 7000
Lenovo A 6000+

Can someone list their pros and Cons visavis

Can someone please help me decide which one to go for.
Since I like to listen to Music and the Lenovo one has some Dolby thing will that be better bet or Yureka because of Camera.

- - - Updated - - -

Mitr aur bandu log kripya karke apni tippani dijeye.

Top Bottom