Need Review On "Lenovo G580 (59-324061)"

meet.himadri

Right off the assembly line
Need Review On "Lenovo G580 (59-324061)".
*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-essential-...VDPQ&ref=ffaabb98-2d83-40bc-b32b-0008bb01b579

I'll use it for my Oracle DBA & Networking (Linux, Server-Domain) courses.

**I've to install Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 & RedHat Linux Enterprise v6 in it. (Triple Boot Environment).

desijoker

Broken In
Lenovo makes bullet proof laptops...thats why they are most preferred business laptops..This laptop looks nice and have good processor which can easily handle your software needs.i think it is worth the price..
But f=if you are looking for multimedia or entertainment laptop then this will be a bad choice as you have more options in the same range. But if your needs are as you have mentioned above then this is the best deal... Go for it!

p!e

Broken In
Lenovo G580 is perfectly fine for the requirement specified by you.
3RD Gen i5 + HD4000 can easily handle Multimedia content no issues in this aspect.

rider

as Kratos
Re: Need Review On "Lenovo G580 (59-324061)"

Lenovo makes bullet proof laptops...

:rofl: really? show me the proof.

Need Review On "Lenovo G580 (59-324061)".
*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-essential-...VDPQ&ref=ffaabb98-2d83-40bc-b32b-0008bb01b579

I'll use it for my Oracle DBA & Networking (Linux, Server-Domain) courses.

**I've to install Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 & RedHat Linux Enterprise v6 in it. (Triple Boot Environment).

Listen man lenovo is only good in thinkpad series laptops which was previously owned by IBM the great and as from personal experience ideapad series laptop sucks a lot.
HP 2000 Series 2124TU would be the best choice in your budget. The after sales and service of hp is great and specs are similar of that laptop.

desijoker

Broken In
@rider
pls read the comment properly beforing making a joke of yourself. I said "Lenovo makes bullet proof laptops...thats why they are most preferred business laptops"
oh yea i have used the word BUSINESS in it..from next time onward use your eyes and brain without fail :)

rider

as Kratos
@rider
pls read the comment properly beforing making a joke of yourself. I said "Lenovo makes bullet proof laptops...thats why they are most preferred business laptops"
oh yea i have used the word BUSINESS in it..from next time onward use your eyes and brain without fail :)

alright! desi joker! what makes sense by adding business laptops? I commented properly what would make sense by adding "thats why they are most preferred business laptops".
Does by adding word BUSINESS make it bullet proof? huh? I am using all my eyes and brain! mind you language mr desijoker! You are epic fail about your statement. So better to back off and move on. Behave yourself! or you might be banned again by misbehaving with other senior members.

desijoker

Broken In
alright! desi joker! what makes sense by adding business laptops? I commented properly what would make sense by adding "thats why they are most preferred business laptops".
Does by adding word BUSINESS make it bullet proof? huh? I am using all my eyes and brain! mind you language mr desijoker! You are epic fail about your statement. So better to back off and move on. Behave yourself! or you might be banned again by misbehaving with other senior members.

dude first of all i dint use any bad language. And i guess they cant ban me for correcting you or me. By mentioning business laptops i was just talking about lenovo brand in the business sector. And dont think i am a newbie so i dont know anything. Knowledge dont see age or post counts! People just ignore lenovo brand but they are most reliable laptop company. just google and see...btw your knowledge is lil poor. only ideapad sucks in lenovo and the laptop provided in the link by the OP is lenovo essential which is just as good as thinkpad.
I would also like to say that never under estimate anyone..You cannot be always right. oh yea mybe you got me wrong "bullet proof" doesnt means they have actually used kevlar material. I mean they can survive easily.
lol..it was funny to see how a small statement can make someone mad :lol:

Cool it guys.
It was a joke Desijoker....your name is desiJOKER,but you didnt get a JOKE!

As for the laptop,it is a VFM laptop.And the service provided by Lenovo is also good.But are you looking forward to consider other options aswell?

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@ meet.himadri
I am using this laptop for around 3 months.
I am using win7 and ubuntu12.04 in dual boot.
Have faced no issues.Specs are good for the price.Locally it is available for 33-34k.
As of now it is the only laptop that comes with usb3.0 ports with i5 3rd gen and 4GB RAM at that price point.
It has a single Plug for Headphone and Mic which may be a downside for some.

vkl

Cyborg Agent

^^It is fine.Gaming wise don't expect much from hd4000.If you are concerned for gaming then take a laptop with hd7670m and a8-4500m or 3rd gen i3.
There are some good a8-4500m based laptops with hd7670m around 32-35k.

sushovan

In the zone

^^It is fine.Gaming wise don't expect much from hd4000.If you are concerned for gaming then take a laptop with hd7670m and a8-4500m or 3rd gen i3.
There are some good a8-4500m based laptops with hd7670m around 32-35k.

can you tell me how are the speakers? one of my friend has been eyeing it for a while.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Sound levels are high enough.But I use headphones more and use speakers occasionally.As from my experience movie viewing is fine with the speakers.
Some other user can give you a better idea.

Top Bottom