Need RAM,keyboard and Mouse

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys, so i am looking to make some changes to my own computer now.First of all, my razer keyboard and mouse have been giving me problems for the past few months.Some of the keyboard buttons are not functioning and the mouse scroll is not working too.So i am looking to buy a new set.
Regarding mouse, i need one for gaming as well as normal day to day work. The budget is about 2000 for a mouse.Some of the shortlisted ones are Logitech G400/Microsoft sidewinder.Also looking for a reliable mouse which wouldn't fail after a year.
Keyboard budget is about 2500.Again need one for gaming.Would be great if i could get one with programmable keys. One i was looking for is G105
RAM is actually for my dad's comp which has a 2gb ram presently.Looking for a minimum of 4gb ram.This comp is not for gaming.Budget again is 2400

Could you guys pls help

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
For RAM
Corsair Value Select 4GB Priced 2500 at flipkart
Corsair DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMV4GX3M1A1333C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

tubelight

Broken In
I would suggest you go for this as your mouse - Logitech G300 Gaming USB 2.0 Mouse - Logitech: Flipkart.com

For its price, it's a pretty good choice. You can read through the review here - Logitech Gaming Mouse G300 Review & Rating | PCMag.com

and feedback from buyers here - Logitech G300 Black/Gray Mouse - Newegg.com

Using the 600 Rs you saved on your mouse I would recommend adding it to your keyboard budget and buying either a,

1. Razer Arctosa - Razer Arctosa USB 2.0 Keyboard - Razer: Flipkart.com

review - Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard Review - Computer Accessories

buyer feedback - RAZER Arctosa RZ03-00260100-R3U1 Silver USB Wired Gaming Keyboard - Newegg.com

2. Logitech G105 - Logitech Gaming Keyboard G105 USB 2.0 Keyboard - Logitech: Flipkart.com

review - Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard Review | TweakTown

buyer feedback - Newegg.com - Logitech G105 920-003371 Black 6 Function Keys USB Wired Gaming Keyboard

In my opinion, the G105 is a much better option.

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Thanks a lot tubelight for the response...regarding the mouse, i have seen countless threads where people compared the G300 and G400..most of the people recommended G400 than the G300..hence my query..Anyways in mumbai electronic stores, the G400 cost about 1800/- or so..So both of them fit the budget...
Regarding the keyboards, i honestly never want to buy a razer product again..They have lots of quality issues..They do not last for more than a year and half...Logitech G105 does fit my budget..are there any other options?

tubelight

Broken In
Thanks a lot tubelight for the response...regarding the mouse, i have seen countless threads where people compared the G300 and G400..most of the people recommended G400 than the G300..hence my query..Anyways in mumbai electronic stores, the G400 cost about 1800/- or so..So both of them fit the budget...

That seems like a pretty good price for a G400. Go for it. Though you should ask your shop how much the Steelseries Ikari Optical is for. That might be a better option for a similar price.

Regarding the keyboards, i honestly never want to buy a razer product again..They have lots of quality issues..They do not last for more than a year and half...Logitech G105 does fit my budget..are there any other options?

I don't believe there are any other good options unless you want to bump up your budget by at least 1500 bucks. If you do, then look at Logitech G110(Compare before you buy - Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110 Price in India | Compare Logitech 920-002232 Prices,Reviews & Ratings - Junglee.com) and Steelseries APEX RAW(Buy SteelSeries Apex RAW Gaming Keyboard Online at Low Price in India | SteelSeries Product Reviews & Ratings - Junglee.com). Both are very good keyboards.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Thanks a lot...am headed to lamington road mumbai tom..will check the prices and update here.

so few changes now...
Found out that the Logitech G400 is selling at an average of 1800-2000...which is fitting my budget...should i go ahead with it or are there any other options?

Keyboard budget raised to 3000 now..Are there any good keyboards now in this price range?

tubelight

Broken In
Thanks a lot...am headed to lamington road mumbai tom..will check the prices and update here.

so few changes now...
Found out that the Logitech G400 is selling at an average of 1800-2000...which is fitting my budget...should i go ahead with it or are there any other options?

Keyboard budget raised to 3000 now..Are there any good keyboards now in this price range?

Good, the G400 should serve you well. Logitech gaming products are pretty good. As for the keyboard, there are no good ones for 3k. Only if you went to 4k would you get two more options(Apex RAW and G110), apart from that the G105 should be pretty damn good. I bet you can find it in a store for 2.5k approx.

Top Bottom