Need PC under 70K Without Graphics card

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Higher temps are expected for a 14nm intel proc. being pushed on stock cooler in H510 cabinet, which is mediocre at best when it comes to thermal performance.
You must buy a good air cooler for your system.
However, how can it consume 139w when its max. TDP is 65w?! :neutral:

OP
I

Itsakash

Broken In
I will surely consider CPU Cooler, I will purchase it along with GPU once prices are down.
All of you have suggested Air cooler, what about AIO Liquid coolers?
Are they not performing well or is there any other issue?

Right now I have set the power limit at 90 Watt from bios setting.
Played some games COD Black Ops 2 , CS to check temperature and the temperatures seems fine right? or they are still on higher side?
1626767990846.png

By the way COD Black Ops 2 played on 720p resolution on default low-Medium setting it was going ~120 FPS.

@TheSloth I checked temperatures with closed side panel. And how do I check whether CPU Cooler will fit in push-pull config??
About Intake fans at front, I have checked couple of videos on YouTube saying front intake fans are useless for this particular case.

I will surely consider CPU Cooler, I will purchase it along with GPU once prices are down.

Played some games COD Black Ops 2 , CS to check temperature and the temperatures seems fine right? or they are still on higher side?
View attachment 20684
By the way COD Black Ops 2 played on 720p resolution on default low-Medium setting it was going ~120 FPS.

@TheSloth I checked temperatures with closed side panel. And how do I check whether CPU Cooler will fit in push-pull config??
About Intake fans at front, I have checked couple of videos on YouTube saying front intake fans are useless for this particular case.
Temps are fine. Try to post a screenshot of HWinfo with logging started after you press run in Cinebench & SS taken before Cinebench run ends. Gaming on iGPU won't stress CPU much as iGPU is very weak.

I almost missed that your cabinet is not great for airflow. Other than cooler, add 2 fans up front for intake & hope for the best. It has some small vents at sides, left side towards front with a mesh. Nothing else I can say. Avoid the Deepcool cooler I suggested, get at least that arctic one.

Check for cabinet's cooler clearance & see dimensions on the cooler specs. Check online if someone is running that combination or some similar sized cooler, check for Noctua U14S + NZXT H510 results online, at reddit or other forums. NZXT is a common case, looks great. Check NZXT H510 reviews online as well to see which cooler reviewer is using.

OP
I

Itsakash

Broken In
Here is screenshot taken before Cinebench finished.
1626784804978.png

I checked lot of videos/Reviews of this case most peoples are using AIO Liquid Cooler with this case, Just wanted to know are there any issues with AIO cooler?

Here is screenshot taken before Cinebench finished.
View attachment 20685

I checked lot of videos/Reviews of this case most peoples are using AIO Liquid Cooler with this case, Just wanted to know are there any issues with AIO cooler?
Temps look good for full CPU load at 90W, not sure why average power is 67W though.

Check price for AIO. Decent ones (240mm) start at 7-8k & surely looks good. But that's it for most people. IMO that arctic one should suffice your requirements at 120W.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling

View attachment 20684

Sure, if your budget allows AIO cooler then why not. Those look cool and performs great. No issues at all. If you are not going to overclock your CPU then a decent 120mm should be sufficient. Else, look for a 240mm AIO cooler. The rate varies from no rgb < single rgb < rgb < argb.
I said air cooler because these usually provide most value for the money.

mitraark

Decrepit
Hey guys,
Finally I'm able to grab i5 11400...
Here are final components that I have Baught
CPU i5 11400 + Asus TUF B560 plus WiFi - 34k
(TUF 560M was 3k Cheaper but sales person was insisting continuously to get 560 instead of 560M..saying dual fan graphics card won't work on Micro ATX due to pcie x8 support issue ..And VRMs of micro ATX motherboard is not so good. Is it really true??)
CONGRATS! Thats a superb deal for the CPU + MOBO. Online prices of the 11400f itself is over 19k.

I highly recommend you get a CPU cooler. A 2k Deepcool cooler would suffice.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Push-pull config allows the 1st fan to push the air on the heatsink and 2nd fan will pull the air through heatsink. This config benefits when the 1st fan is pointing towards the front panel and there are front intake fans. To install the Air Cooler in this configuration, you must check if the motherboard allows this config or not. Usually the Air Coolers comes with sockets/adapters to be installed on all the modern sockets. Make sure you get those adapters and watch some Youtube guides of coolers, you have finalized, on how to install those.

Like omega mentioned above, check if you have enough case and RAM clearance for cooler.
AIO generally isn't suggested here because any accidental leaks might spoil other components. Its rare, but there is a tiny chance it might happen. In US, if it happens, the user are sometimes insured for these accidents but country like India does not get this treatment.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Good air coolers > AIOs. AIO pumps eventually deteriorate. Air cooler fans are easily replacable. Invest once and you can use it for next 7 years if manufacturer provides adapter kits

OP
I

Itsakash

Broken In
Hey Thank you all of you for your valuable inputs, I haven't finalize cooler yet, but I will definitely get one while buying GPU.
I will write back here once shortlisted some CPU coolers as well as Graphics cards.
As of now system running super fast and temperatures are also looks good at 90W :doublethumb:

Top Bottom