Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Some people say MSI after sales service is not good compared to gigabyte & asus but I would rather buy a good mobo with bad after sales service than buying a bad/avg mobo with good after sales service.Also you will be buying from mdcomputers/vedant & they should be able to help you with MSI rma if any issue comes up. Not many reviews about Asrock after sales service though.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
^^Some people say MSI after sales service is not good compared to gigabyte & asus but I would rather buy a good mobo with bad after sales service than buying a bad/avg mobo with good after sales service.Also you will be buying from mdcomputers/vedant & they should be able to help you with MSI rma if any issue comes up. Not many reviews about Asrock after sales service though.

In Chennai MSI service center available.
Depending upon product condition, service center will react accordingly.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Analyzing B450 for AMD Ryzen: A Quick Look at 25+ Motherboards

In this review Asus & Gigabyte was more dominating.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^That review is just for features & price,nothing else. A real review of a mobo check its VRM quality & overclocking potential(if applicable). I mainly use buildzoid videos & reddit threads to gather various sources for such info. If you don't want to do research then people have even made mobo tier list on reddit.

AM4 B450/X470 VRM Tier List : Amd --> *i.redd.it/xda4pmf92pw11.png

billubakra

Conversation Architect
And the reason for the same is?

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
^^That review is just for features & price,nothing else. A real review of a mobo check its VRM quality & overclocking potential(if applicable). I mainly use buildzoid videos & reddit threads to gather various sources for such info. If you don't want to do research then people have even made mobo tier list on reddit.

AM4 B450/X470 VRM Tier List : Amd --> *i.redd.it/xda4pmf92pw11.png

MSI B450 Gaming Carbon Pro as attraction feature for me in Audio section using ALC 1220 Codec with similar feature equal to DAC.

Any Mobos similar kind feature?

It may avoiding External DAC to buying in future.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^You need very good quality speakers/earphones too to notice the difference. Also no matter how good the onboard audio is,it will always be inferior to a decent dedicated sound card.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If you mean the source of poor msi rma then there are some recent threads/posts on reddit about it.If you mean why good mobo with bad after sales support then reason being low chances of even needing rma in the first place during warranty period.
Is it really that much of a difference, in terms of VRM, between this MSI board other similar priced boards from Asus gigabyte or asrock?

Minion

Conversation Architect
MSI B450 Gaming Carbon Pro as attraction feature for me in Audio section using ALC 1220 Codec with similar feature equal to DAC.

Any Mobos similar kind feature?

It may avoiding External DAC to buying in future.
Buy ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING at Lowest Price in India - mdcomputers.in

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Buy ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING at Lowest Price in India - mdcomputers.in

*i.redd.it/xda4pmf92pw11.png

Analyzing B450 for AMD Ryzen: A Quick Look at 25+ Motherboards

As per this list, it comes in Lower End.

MSI B450 Gaming Carbon Pro comes in Higher End

Only Advantage is Asus as HDMI 2.0

If any wrong or advise suggest me.,

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Not much point in having hdmi 2.0 port on mobo because it is mainly used for gaming at 144fps using hdmi & if you are planning on gaming at 144fps then you will have to use a good graphics card which will also have a hdmi 2.0 port.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Yesterday went to Delta, they don't have Cooler Masterbox 5.

They recommend this Cooler Masterbox MB511

In my list, they have only Mother Board

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 Review

You will never get all the parts at best price at same place anyway.Cabinet is the most expensive to order online with shipping charges.Rest of the parts won't have as much shipping charges.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 Review

You will never get all the parts at best price at same place anyway.Cabinet is the most expensive to order online with shipping charges.Rest of the parts won't have as much shipping charges.

Yes, No one having TX650M,

Due to price band variation 650w to 850w is equally or more over 1000w. They all skipped to holding stocks. They all have 1000w.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
As per MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC specifications..
DDR4 MEMORY
1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)

Not mentioned volt 1.2 or 1.35.

Which one is good 1.2 or 1.35?
10 years or Lifetime warranty?
Not much price difference for 3000 MHz or 3200 MHz.

Also, as per Mobos config, 3466 MHz ram not available...or 3600 MHz will support?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, No one having TX650M,

Due to price band variation 650w to 850w is equally or more over 1000w. They all skipped to holding stocks. They all have 1000w.
TX650M showing available on both vedantcomputers & mdcomputers site.
Similar to TX650M & ready for dispatch.
Buy Online Corsair Vengeance Series 650M 650 Watt 80 Plus Silver Certified PSU (CP-9020175-UK) lowest price in india at www.theitdepot.com

Just read the link...I have to bought extra 3 fans?
Which one is good and very silent running?
Buy after you use system for few days & see how temps are.

As per MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC specifications..
DDR4 MEMORY
1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)

Not mentioned volt 1.2 or 1.35.

Which one is good 1.2 or 1.35?
10 years or Lifetime warranty?
Not much price difference for 3000 MHz or 3200 MHz.

Also, as per Mobos config, 3466 MHz ram not available...or 3600 MHz will support?
You don't need to think about voltage when buying ddr4 desktop ram(it is an issue only when manually overclocking ram,for ddr4 ram 1.2v is JEDEC/default & 1.35v is with using inbuilt factory overclocked profiles using xmp/a-xmp/similar in bios setting so obviously any ram using xmp to overclock is running at voltage deemed safe by ram manufacturer).
upload_2019-3-3_20-31-36.png

Lifetime warranty means life of product not life of buyer.Different companies consider life of product differently.e.g.for corsair lifetime means 10 years while for other companies it may be less(need to read detailed warranty policy or confirmation from official support via email).

3600Mhz will work but at 3466MHz,also ram operating at anything higher than 3200MHz is very difficult unless you have a deep understanding of manual ram overclocking+your ram is costly model using samsung b-die chips+your mobo bios is very good+your processor also got good memory controller(this depends on your luck as every processor has unique memory controller even if they are manufactured in same way).

Also don't buy any 3000/3200MHz ram with more than CL16 timing(on primeabgb 3200mhz kingston hyperxfury is available for 5100 but it has CL18 timing which is bad).

Top Bottom