Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
There will be as many digital audio devices as there are hdmi/display ports.

24bit 48000Hz is the max my laptop supports as my laptop audio hardware is weaker,anyway you need to use really expensive audio equipment to fully utilize 32bit audio.Try 24bit 48000Hz to see if it improves your audio.Just a guess but maybe setting audio quality output too high with speakers like these maybe the reason for this audio issue.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
There will be as many digital audio devices as there are hdmi/display ports.

24bit 48000Hz is the max my laptop supports as my laptop audio hardware is weaker,anyway you need to use really expensive audio equipment to fully utilize 32bit audio.Try 24bit 48000Hz to see if it improves your audio.Just a guess but maybe setting audio quality output too high with speakers like these maybe the reason for this audio issue.

ok. Now using Media Player Classic (64) only for watching videos (Inbuilt K Lite Codec Mega)...Do any settings in the player?

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

Off the Topic:

I received URL with the password for the preview Movie screening. Most of the movie watched on PC...Due to long duration cant watch in PC.

I like to watch on My TV Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49.

Already installed Chrome in MI TV

How to type lengthy URL in chrome via a TV remote is uneasy...Any app for copy paste URL and password.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Copy paste Android TV (Nvidia shield) : IPTV
Above suggests *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tv.remote can do copy paste &/or you can use url shortener websites like Bitly | URL Shortener, Custom Links & Link Analytics or TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@whitestar_999

Off the Topic:

I received URL with the password for the preview Movie screening. Most of the movie watched on PC...Due to long duration cant watch in PC.

I like to watch on My TV Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49.

Already installed Chrome in MI TV

How to type lengthy URL in chrome via a TV remote is uneasy...Any app for copy paste URL and password.

Open gmail on Desktop browser, Log into your account and save the url as draft
Open gmail on Chrome on Smart TV. Log in to your account and open the draft containing the URL
Click / Touch on it and it shall open your desired website.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Open gmail on Desktop browser, Log into your account and save the url as draft
Open gmail on Chrome on Smart TV. Log in to your account and open the draft containing the URL
Click / Touch on it and it shall open your desired website.

How to switch one app to another on TV without closing...Like mobile

or

Any Bluetooth Keyboard with nominal rate

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Copy paste Android TV (Nvidia shield) : IPTV
Above suggests *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tv.remote can do copy paste &/or you can use url shortener websites like Bitly | URL Shortener, Custom Links & Link Analytics or TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL

OK, Will try in this.,

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
How to switch one app to another on TV without closing...Like mobile

or

Any Bluetooth Keyboard with nominal rate

I don't think I understood your issue totally. Once you click on the link on draft the android system will ask you to open the associated app for it or else you can try to run it on browser.

Or you want to copy and paste the url into any other app ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think I understood your issue totally. Once you click on the link on draft the android system will ask you to open the associated app for it or else you can try to run it on browser.

Or you want to copy and paste the url into any other app ?
Check out the reddit link I earlier posted,it seems android TV doesn't allow copy paste & even using gmail app is no help.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

Off the Topic:

While Browsing or Watching Movies in My Monitor Lenovo L27q-10,
I have to change each time text mode to video mode frequently, To avoid any software is there to adjust the mode.

*i.imgur.com/CdYw5pd.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is for changing colour temperature setting,a similar feature now comes inbuilt in latest win 10 versions also.It will not help in your case as you need colour/brightness/sharpness/contrast settings control which are preset in these "text"/"video" mode.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
That is for changing colour temperature setting,a similar feature now comes inbuilt in latest win 10 versions also.It will not help in your case as you need colour/brightness/sharpness/contrast settings control which are preset in these "text"/"video" mode.

Just checked....All are gone crazy like lighter pink to darker rose color...Annoying to see monitor.,

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Don't take it too hard.
You needed one few months back, 3600 wasn't there. You bought the best available and it was an informed decision.
I bought 4GB stick, 6 months later 8GB stick costs less than 4GB.

Few years ago, a guy bought Suzuki Inazuma. A month later Suzuki cut price by 1 Lakh. Guess how hard it would be for him.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Don't take it too hard.
You needed one few months back, 3600 wasn't there. You bought the best available and it was an informed decision.
I bought 4GB stick, 6 months later 8GB stick costs less than 4GB.

Few years ago, a guy bought Suzuki Inazuma. A month later Suzuki cut price by 1 Lakh. Guess how hard it would be for him.

ok, understand...

when is the best time to upgrade, any criteria?
Above 5 years?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
When you need one,
when your old one fails/gives too much trouble,
when you can't control the urge to upgrade/when you want to have the latest available

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@Minion
@whitestar_999
@billubakra
@bssunilreddy
@chimera201

Off the topic:- Urgent Need Help

Sony BDP-S370 Blu-Ray Player does not detect USB Drive and Portable hard disk...Both are the NTFS file system
Shows as Error Unknown Device.
Firmware Updated

I format to FAT32...Its was detected played movie via USB works fine.

But I need to Transfer 10GB Movie file to USB....In FAT32 file not transfer more than 4GB? What to do?

or

In case the change file system NTFS to FAT 32 without data loss?

or

Any Settings to do detect NTFS file system?

Why not detect NTFS file system?...Every one said NTFS will detect in other sites

Last edited:
Top Bottom