Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Service host is windows service. You cannot uninstall it. Just uninstall the softwares which are not from Microsoft and software programs to related to your hardwares.

But how do you have unnecessary programs already installed? This should not be in your case because you have assembled your own PC.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Chassis intrusion connector is for cabinets with inbuilt chasis intrusion detection feature(usually found in corporate branded systems) which gives a warning if cabinet is opened. Serial port connector is for specialized devices/old printers so no need for a typical home user. Corsair connector is I think for some cabinet accessories from corsair like rgb controller/fan controller etc. TPM module connector is again usually for corporate environment & is used to encrypt/lock down a system by connecting a TPM hardware device to this connector. RGB led connectors are for some rgb lighting component(for details check manual,maybe those rgb strips etc).

Ok, fine great explanation.

As now 3 front side case fans connecter junction connected to via PSU power connecter.

My doubt:
In Mother Board 4 (Sys Fan 1 to 4) connection available.
Sys Fan 1 was connected directly to Rear Case fan.
Remaining 3 available.
Can I connect individually each fan to Mother Board?

Any advantages? Or Leave it?

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Service host is windows service. You cannot uninstall it. Just uninstall the softwares which are not from Microsoft and software programs to related to your hardwares.

But how do you have unnecessary programs already installed? This should not be in your case because you have assembled your own PC.

Check image
After Updates, all installed unknowingly.

Unable to find in Windows Program and Features.

Found in third party CCleaner uninstall features.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Check image
After Updates, all installed unknowingly.

Unable to find in Windows Program and Features.

Found in third party CCleaner uninstall features.
Hey man. My bad. I didn't see the image carefully last time. The list mostly contains Microsoft programs. Go ahead and uninstall them. But before that, go to Windows Store and change the settings from automatic updates to manual. I forgot what exactly are the options but it is set to automatic by default. Once this is set to manual, uninstall all the useless programs.
Also, you can use Glary Utilities from Glarysoft to uninstall the programs. It is annoying about it's update but also provide other features apart from uninstallation.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Hey man. My bad. I didn't see the image carefully last time. The list mostly contains Microsoft programs. Go ahead and uninstall them. But before that, go to Windows Store and change the settings from automatic updates to manual. I forgot what exactly are the options but it is set to automatic by default. Once this is set to manual, uninstall all the useless programs.
Also, you can use Glary Utilities from Glarysoft to uninstall the programs. It is annoying about it's update but also provide other features apart from uninstallation.

Ok, I disabled Windows Updates.
Due to update automatically without knowing....No Manual updates.

Glarysoft better than CCleaner?

Previously used Revo Uninstaller Pro...for uninstall only...It's remove all files and registry also.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Actually I stopped using CCleaner few years back, was having some problems with it, though I can't remember it now and installed Glary Utilities after getting suggestions from this forum.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Actually I stopped using CCleaner few years back, was having some problems with it, though I can't remember it now and installed Glary Utilities after getting suggestions from this forum.

Used both....Comfortable with CCleaner.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
As now 3 front side case fans connecter junction connected to via PSU power connecter.

My doubt:
In Mother Board 4 (Sys Fan 1 to 4) connection available.
Sys Fan 1 was connected directly to Rear Case fan.
Remaining 3 available.
Can I connect individually each fan to Mother Board?

Any advantages? Or Leave it?
When fans are connected directly to psu power connector then they will always run at full speed,if they are connected to mobo fan headers & mobo fan headers+fan support speed adjustment then you can set your own speed profile for fans using bios setting or mobo software setting.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
When fans are connected directly to psu power connector then they will always run at full speed,if they are connected to mobo fan headers & mobo fan headers+fan support speed adjustment then you can set your own speed profile for fans using bios setting or mobo software setting.

Ok, understand...Which one is preferred mostly...For a better life of components.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Depends on your preference,if you don't mind fan noise & prefer cooler temps then let fans run at full speed(I think in Chennai you need to do it anyway because of hot humid climate). Otherwise you can connect fans to mobo headers & set speed profile with settings like run at full speed when processor load crosses 60% etc & see for few days how are the temps.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Depends on your preference,if you don't mind fan noise & prefer cooler temps then let fans run at full speed(I think in Chennai you need to do it anyway because of hot humid climate). Otherwise you can connect fans to mobo headers & set speed profile with settings like run at full speed when processor load crosses 60% etc & see for few days how are the temps.

Ok, fine...thanks for the detailed brief...I will do after summer ends.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (MS-7B85) Performance Results - UserBenchmark

Today just test pc in user benchmark..Only GPU needs to be upgrade.

Any views?

*i.imgur.com/slGpD7U.png

Why showing error in red? What does that mean?

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably because you are not overclocking it,most likely majority of 2600 results submitted there are by users who overclock & therefore your result at stock/default speed will obviously be shown as poor.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Probably because you are not overclocking it,most likely majority of 2600 results submitted there are by users who overclock & therefore your result at stock/default speed will obviously be shown as poor.

ok...How to Overclock.

For normal usage need Overclock?

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

Just annoying in sound, means loudness like studio not crystal clear in PC.
Check below image. Which one is correct?

Why 3 Digital Audio (HDMI) Shown?

As of now Swan Speakers M200MKII connected through PC via MX EP STEREO PLUG 3.5 mm TO MX 2 RCA PLUG CORD

*i.imgur.com/l0G3A82.png
*i.imgur.com/fAMcfhU.png

In this image, Which one is good for PC?

*i.imgur.com/CMAQ1c5.png

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably because you have multiple hdmi ports(on mobo backside+graphics card).

Why are you using that cable?M200MK II speakers should be able to directly connect to pc by connecting the line-out cable from speakers to red circled audio port(one in the middle in bottom row).
upload_2019-5-1_21-57-9.png

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Probably because you have multiple hdmi ports(on mobo backside+graphics card).

Why are you using that cable?M200MK II speakers should be able to directly connect to pc by connecting the line-out cable from speakers to red circled audio port(one in the middle in bottom row).
View attachment 18021

As of now using one HDMI to Monitor in Nvidia Geforce 210.

Remaining both were free HDMI & Display Port in Motherboard

*i.imgur.com/1VyjmfN.png

This was the right cable one. PC audio out with 3.5mm jack and input to 2 RCA male to speakers (LEFT/RIGHT)
*i.imgur.com/U09hQYx.jpg

Top Bottom