need opinions on nokia 6600,6230 and 7610

Status
Not open for further replies.

goutham

Right off the assembly line
hi friends

Among these three models(nokia 6600,6230 and 7610) which one is most featured,use ful and appropriate for an employ working in a MNC.

kindly pls share your opinion on these models performance superiority.

goutham :)

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
why r u posting the same thread in both hardware and general section???????????????????..................

baasha

Broken In
all phones have more or less the same features connectivity wise...bluetooth,IR etc etc

6230 has EDGE...6600 doesnt...not sure abt 7610
all have 65k colour TFT screen.....but 6230's screen is too small, i personally dont like it...6600 has an excellent display(2.1" diagonal)

7610 has the best camera ofcourse...1 MP..lets u capture pics to a resoltn of 1152x768....6600 and 6230 have a standard VGA cam, res of 640x480

of course 6230 is the smallest and lightest and most easy to carry around...

depends upon ur priorities

OP
G

goutham

Right off the assembly line
xenkatesh
its none of your business. forum is not your property.its a place to share and collect information or opinion regarding a topic. more over i am not posting any indecent stuff or unexceptable material.

i am trying to clarify my dout.

Wizard

Journeyman
goutham said:
xenkatesh
its none of your business. forum is not your property.its a place to share and collect information or opinion regarding a topic. more over i am not posting any indecent stuff or unexceptable material.

i am trying to clarify my dout.

Hello Mr Goutham

THis is not the way to behave or speak to a Senior member
well anywyz I will support xenkatesh coz u shuldnt post the same topic everywhere

as it will lead to some sort of confusion..so learn from the mistake and take others comments

since u in a forum .. users can post any comment on threads and if possible correct urself otherwise shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom