Need new PC configuration - about 22k without monitor

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Thanks both panwala95 & whitestar_999 for clearing doubts. Do you have any idea regarding 4GB DDR3 CORRSAIR (16CHIP) RAM? It is mentioned on CTC website. Please check last item -

2 GB DDR 3 KINGSTON/CORRSA 619
2 GB DDR2 TRANSCEND 1333
2 GB DDR3 SIMMTRONICS 523
4 GB DDR 3 CORRSAIR 1600 1390
4 GB DDR 3 CORRSAIR VENGEN 1390
4 GB DDR 3 KINGSTON 1600 1290
4 GB DDR 3 SIMMTRONICS 928
4GB DDR3 KING1600 HYPERX 1400
4 GB DDR3 KINGSTON (8CHIP) 1076
4GB DDR3 CORRSAIR (16CHIP) 1142

Thanks.

it is available for rs 1225 in cost to cost and 1250 in computer empire last time i visited nehru place 1 week ago

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
most likely 4GB DDR3 CORRSAIR (16CHIP) is Corsair 4GB DDR3 1333..still ask salesperson at C2C to confirm it is normal corsair(in case he doesn't know value series) & not vengeance or dominator.

OP
A

AMTECH69

Broken In
Thanks to everybody!
I got assembled a machine with following configuration (with the help of my suggestions and assembler's belifs):
Processor: Intel i3 2100
Motherboard : Intel DH67BL (with SATA 6.0 GBPS and USB 3.0, 7.1 channel Audio, HDMI & DVI ports, S/PDIF optical port)
RAM : EVM 2 GB
HDD : Seagate 500GB (ST500DM002)
Optical Drive : LG MODISK optical Drive
Grafix Card : Asus 5450 (1 GB)
Monitor : Samsung 22" full HD (purchased last year)
Case : iBall Grandeur with PSU

Pls. see whether it is ok or not. I had some other brands in my mind for RAM and PSU but as u know the assemblers insist for the popular ones. I compromised on that because I have moderate graphics use, no heavy gaming, only pictures and video editing a little bit.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
I have not even heard of a brand like EVM.
You could have gone with atleast Transcend . And Also for the PSU , pray god . The local PSUs will be giving frequent problems like not booting and so on . You could have compromised on the GPU and bought atleast a
FSP saga 500W .
Anyway Congrats !!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@AMTECH69,what is the point of asking for suggestions here if you going to go by the assembler's opinion.DH67BL is good but i prefer DH67CL for 2 extra pci slots with Rs.~150 more.EVM Strontium ram is not widely known & definitely not recommended when you can get corsair value ram with 10 years warranty for same price.asus 5450 is complete waste of money because the inbuilt graphics of i3 2100 is more powerful.iball smps is of poor quality & is not recommended here.in short,assembler made some decent money by tricking you good.

Last edited:

gmg9

in the kaya
guys, will be really helpful if u can suggest me rig . hav created seperate thread. almost same budget. but i mostly will use it for virtualization n server/workstation.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...dvise-building-my-box-first-phase-20-22k.html

Top Bottom