Need new P35 mobo for E4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i need to order for a new P35 chipset based mobo in the range of 4-5k.
plz dont suggest a Abit IP35-E as my vendor wont be able to procure Abit products.so i'll have to choose from Asus,MSI & Gigabyte.as of now i've got myself a Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C mobo whihc sux big time in oc,hdd and memory performance.so need to get another mobo and i need to order it 2day itself.
thnx.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
dump that vendor then :(

cant do that man.cuz no other vendor out here wud give me the same facilities that i get frm him like changing mobos,procies and lappies....

other vendors just wont take back products whose seal has been cut but out here i do watever i wish to.i've changed procies after using it for a week or 2.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
plz help me decide amongst the following combos:
1.i>E4500 + Asus P5K Dlx WiFi
ii>E4500 + XFX 680i
iii>E4500 + MSI P35 Platinum
iv>E4500 + MSI P35 Neo-Combo

2>all the above mobos paired with a E2160 instead of E4500.saves me bout 1.8-2k on the procy.

3.i>X2 4000+ + Gigabyte 61SME-S2L
or any other X2 combo.

plz help me decide 2day cuz i'm getting it 2morrow.
hardware i already hav is 2*1GB DDR2 667,XFX 8800GTS 320MB,4 HDDs,1 DVD RW.
i'll oc the procy and main purpose of pc is gaming.also the lower the total combo costs the better.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
2>all the above mobos paired with a E2160 instead of E4500.saves me bout 1.8-2k on the procy.

and why not ASUS P5N-E SLi which is Rs. 7200/- ??? as only thing which would hart is no x16 SLI with it, which at present I guess you are not running !!

I would say, E4500 + P5N-E SLi :)

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
@Choto P5N-E SLi has NB heating issues when oc'd,so i'm avoiding it.wat bout the MSI P35 Neo-Combo for 5.9k?is it a gud enuf mobo?

@Pathiks Is the Biostar P35 a good overclocker?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
MSI P35 Platinum is the best IMHO.
It has got Circu Pipe and sports 1600 FSB.
And also 2X E-Sata ports( if u ever gonna use 'em)!

Neo Combo has got both memory slots for DDR2 & DDR3!

But my vote for P35 Platinum!

Otherwise u can order A-bit IP35-E from Yantra or THEITWARES or from www.lynx-india.com

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
wats the max limit upto whihc i can oc the X2 4000+?

@keith_j_snyder2 nows that wat i'm confused bout.i just cant decide as to whihc mobo to buy,P35 Platinum,P35 Neo Combo,P5K Dlx or P5NE-SLi.all i need is to oc the E4500 to 3.4-3.6GHz.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ i dont think i'll buy online.cuz if i buy online i'll hafta pay now but if i buy frm my vendor i'll pay him for the mobo by the end of March.
so i'll hafta choose from:
Asus P5K Dlx,P5N-E SLi,
MSI P35 Platinum,P35 Neo Combo
XFX 680i

or get some X2 combo.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Man its upto u whether u are going to use an SLi setup or a X-fire.
If SLi then go for 680i.
If X-Fire then P-35 Platinum.
If u will use single GPU then also P-35 Platinum.

It has got Unique Circular Copper pipes which by far no other company has used.
*www.tomshardware.com/2007/06/19/eight_p35-ddr2_motherboards_compared/page12.html

Also lookup for other motherboards which other digitians has mentioned. Who knows - u might get something better than this!
But i 'de still stick to MSI P-35 Platinum.
I m using MSI boards for past 2.5 years and recommended to several friends and by far we are pleased with its performance.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
at last talked my vendor into getting me a abit IP35-E.getting it 2morrow.

thnx to all of u for helping me decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom