Need New GPU For My RiG (URGENT)

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
New A New GPU For My Rig See Down In The Spoiler....

Max Budget is 15k to 17k

Thinking To Get HD 6970 or GTX 560 Ti

Should I Get This Link

Please Suggest Any Other Card

sukant

Fragholic
If you need phsyx get a GTX 560 TI , performance wise HD 6970 is much better but i doubt you will get it for 17k , GTX 560 TI overclocked versions are pretty good performers at that price range. I have a MSI hawk edition gives good enuf frames .
Get a zotac amp edition or a msi hawk edition

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pick up HD 6950/70. Mac OS X 10.7.x Lion has drivers for those. Likely to run better than nVidia GTX 500 series.

HD 6970 > HD 6950 > GTX 560 Ti

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Ya ico mac os x mountain lion would nateively support hd 6950 and 6970 so which version should I get and what would be the price for 2 gb 6950 ..

jasku

In the zone
Yup, I am in a similar situation wait for the Keplers to come, and Tahiti to drop prices. But honestly on your 20', I think a 6950 1gb / GTX 560 ti would more than suffice, unless you are planning to upgrade your monitor. You can choose between the 2 based on the games you play.

Vamsisd

Broken In
Gtx 560 ti performs well at 1080p....with moderate settings......but anyways.....wait for keplar to release....and let the prices of hd 7xxx series come down a bit....then you could go for them...as you won't need to upgrade for another couple of years.......

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
I am also planing to get a console which one should get
Xbox 360 slim kinect bundle or Ps3 with Move bundle and also tell me which one of these are easily hackable

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
I am thinking for ps3 but my brother is telling to get xbox due to kinect
Cant realy decide and for mass effect 3 ,its already on the net

koolent

Youngling
I were talking about India, well if its already out there, Its good..

Its up to your requirements, what do you exactly want from your console...

So, post your actual requirements.. ;) :)

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Cant actually decide as far as I know if i compare the hardware of consoles than the ps3 kicks 360 ass but as far as motion gaming goes than xbox is a winner .
The main point is that which ever the console may be iy should be hackable to run backup games and burrned disc. I knOw the new slim xbox is not hackable but saw some shop where they were doing so on the slim so the main point is that the ps3 slim is hackable or not like my psp and iphone,ipod and ps2

koolent

Youngling
I think I suggested the same :p :mrgreen:

I think its abt what you need.. PS3 is old hardware but still performs fabulous at HD however, it has Move Controller it cannot put you into the game and Xbox 360 is also a great console which will immerse you into the game with Kinect..

Well, you are right, PS3 is great at graphics..

A good news is waiting, PS3 is moddable and that too through USB Modchips check this out How to MOD A PS3....

After Modding, you can run games from the HDD too..

For the USB Modchip, you can checkout

OZ USB Modchip

For the USB Modchip, you can checkout

OZ USB Modchip

Top Bottom