Need Laptop Upto 55 - 60K

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhipal

Journeyman
I friends, I need a new laptop in the range of 55 to 60K, but can not decide.
Please can you guys help me please.

I have seen Studio 15,17 and the XPS13, and Vaio and I am confused which one t buy.
Can you guys suggest me laptop which is best buy in my price range.

I want laptop mostly for making PPT, word processing, some gaming, and Internet.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If you like Vaio, definitely go for it. It is one of the sexiest and thin laptops made. Did you pick any specific model?

OP
A

abhipal

Journeyman
No, I am too confused about it. Vaio looks good but Dell gives best value for money without the looks. Sorry to say but Dell laptops look like box to me. Please friends help me.

Krow

Crowman
Dude! Have you checked the Dell Studio series laptops with Mike Ming's designs??? For about 55k you will gt the same. Thy look great! If you get Dell, get it with the accidental damage protection warranty.

Karan85

Broken In
i too was looking for a laptop .. around the same range ..

HP , sony , dell .. which one would be the best option in the range of 50-60k
could you please suggest a model

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
I friends, I need a new laptop in the range of 55 to 60K, but can not decide.
Please can you guys help me please.

I have seen Studio 15,17 and the XPS13, and Vaio and I am confused which one t buy.
Can you guys suggest me laptop which is best buy in my price range.

I want laptop mostly for making PPT, word processing, some gaming, and Internet.

Studio XPS seems your best bet...Dell for now is offering the best price to performance ratio laptops... and 'bout Vaio-It means sex appeal, but remember if you are going wid Vaio they would be slightly expensive for same config...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
i too was looking for a laptop .. around the same range ..

HP , sony , dell .. which one would be the best option in the range of 50-60k
could you please suggest a model

I shall say go wid Sony or Dell but go with HP only if you are assure of its service since i have read it is awfull

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom