Need Keyboard-Mouse, Thermal Paste, Spike Guard etc... Suggestion Please

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hello

I require following computers parts on urgent basis, will be buying from online shopws like Flipkart, Amazon or Snapdeal.

1) Keyboard Mouse combo

Usage is normal home, use office work, photoshop and typing, must be multimedia feature, wired

2) Thermal Paste

Need good quality thermal paste, processor is AMD, must have good life

3) Spike Guard

Good quality spike guard with around 4 to 6 points

4) Multifunction printer and scanner

Need a All in one printer and scanner, with affordable print cartidges, will be printing around 10 pages daily in black and white and occasional color print. if possible laster jet along with color print

5) USB speaker for travelling

over all budget around 2 to 3 thousand except printer, printer needs around 3 to 4 k

please help urgent

will be buying from online shop

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
1) Keyboard Mouse combo

Logitech MK200 -800.

2) Thermal Paste

Cooler Master E2 IC Essential -800.

3) Spike Guard

Eveready SG01 Spike Guard -350.

4) Multifunction printer and scanner

Canon PIXMA MG 2570 MFP InkJet -2400.

5) USB speaker for travelling

Logitech S150 Digital USB Speakers -2200.

All prices are sourced from amazon.in

GammaLazer

Broken In
Two main suggestions which I would like to make are are:
1. Use Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound. Best so far which I have used so far. Choice of "best" or second-best TIM between HSF and IHS can mean a few C difference, so I use nano-diamond paste; others use Coolaboratory Liquid Pro, which beats the diamond. If you lap all the nickel-plate off the IHS (and the cooler base if it isn't bare copper), you get a few more degrees improvement -- beyond just making the surface flat.

2. No laser printer with color printing would fit your budget or mine. They are too costly. So as you like print black inked pages on regular basis then I would suggest you to go with a black laser printer which definately won't come with a scanner but it is always cost effective in printing. I am using a Samsung laser printer from last 5 years and print over 20 pages a day but never have had the need to change the toner. So get a good HP laser printer . For scanning needs if you don't have issues with very DPI or you don't scan a lot then most smartphones serve the purpose well with apps like camscanner. I have not my scanner from last three years and it's lying dusty in my house's store.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
ok friends, right now i will buy only Keyboard+mouse combo and a good quality thermal paste

all other things later, so i can plan later

what are good alternative for MK 200 combo and what other cooling paste for AMD processor, which can last long

- - - Updated - - -

willi be buying from flipkart of any other online portal, i think i will get some discount with Axis bank card in current sale

Top Bottom