Need 'Kama Sutra' virus ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajas700

Youngling
Need 'Kama Sutra' virus .... I need it because i wish to test my antivirus software whether it find's it and work's r not.so any have it????????Or were to get it??????????It must be funny know??????????

ra_sriniketan

In the zone
Actually i had loads of it in bout 70 PCs but wiped them off.Believe me u cann't use any security software that includes any anti-virus,u can't even log into sites like "symantec" when the virus is in ur PC.If ur on a network don play wit it, cause its gonna hurt.

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
ra_sriniketan said:
Actually i had loads of it in bout 70 PCs but wiped them off.Believe me u cann't use any security software that includes any anti-virus,u can't even log into sites like "symantec" when the virus is in ur PC.If ur on a network don play wit it, cause its gonna hurt.

can u explain in brief i cannot understand........what the f**k virus will do?i not afraid of it!!!!!! i will go with format if it cause any problem!!!!!!!!!!

champ_rock

champ_rock
i got the virus....... really destructive... but luckily detected it before 3feb........ :)

hey man to test ur antivirus there is eicar test file............

when u want to test ur fire suits then u test them in a controlled environment and not in the actual situation...........

also, u will probably have recieved it...... just check ur spam,......... there are millions of mails......

also, beware that the virus will automatically send itself to every email id it finds on ur comp.......(created a lot of trouble for me)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Please don't ask for the virus unless you know what you're handling. It can cause heck lot of trouble to others too. Besides you can get a lot of it on your mailboxes. Just check out for it.

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Sophie Matthews said:
Oh guys...i just can't believe that you luv 2 tak so much risk.......
if u r not getting it..wait till 3rd f next mth

what do you mean by 3rd feb of next month? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
kjuvale said:
Sophie Matthews said:
Oh guys...i just can't believe that you luv 2 tak so much risk.......
if u r not getting it..wait till 3rd f next mth

what do you mean by 3rd feb of next month? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spell mistake it is march3.The virus said to be start it's function on every 3rd of month.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom