Need IEMs for ~Rs. 700, Marshmallow?

cyanide911

Broken In
I just lost my SoundMagic MP21s, very sad about it. Now I need to buy another pair and I'm not really looking forward to spending too much (I never have, except my beloved MP21s). I'm not a very good owner of headphones, you see. (Got my EP630s destroyed in the laundry, lost my Skullcandy Ink'd).

Now I'm a bit confused. Below Rs700, from my research, the best are the JVC Marshmallow (~Rs 600 shipped).

Now what do you recommend, should I get these? Would they be way too much of a downgrade after the MP21s (which I found very very nice). Very importantly, how do they handle metal?

Or if you think the Marshmallows are rubbish, and it doesn't make sense buying them? Maybe I should swallow my worries and go and buy CX180s (which have excellent reviews), and hope for the best? (Rs1250 shipped).

If you have any other suggestion for below Rs700, please do tell

(Incase you're wondering why I bought the MP21s and not PL21s, it's because I was desparate for a button, I find it handy to change songs and play pause music without taking the phone out. But I've concluded there are no good VFM headphones with a button. Would love someone to prove me wrong though)

Sarath

iDota
You wouldn't be disappointed in the CX 180s but the connecter comes loose in a years time.

I am still in touch with Sennheiser CC about the replacement / repair policy. They have a 2 year warranty.

warrior047

In the zone
Hello all,
I already own a EP 630 which sound k for me...they gt some good bass but lack clarity in sound honestly...so on suggestion got a JVC marshmallows....the idiot sellet sent me a 2010 stock....thing is, the head phones are working...but with very less bass can say almost ZERO bass....can hardly hear that! But the clarity of sound is better....whats wrong....

pratzgh1

Broken In
Why not try the Pl11's. I own both the marshmallows and the Pl11's and comparatively love the Pl11's for the VFM they offer. Both are priced between 500-550bux.

Ankit07

Banned
Shure and westone are two best when it comes to earphones but cost is too high!

U should try these one out > Altec Lansing Natural Wood Earphones - Model MHP136AP ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Shopping Store In India

Sony Deep Bass Earphone ( Gold ) - Model MDR-EX50LP ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Shopping Store In India

Last edited:
Top Bottom