Need Help to deal with Myntra.com

chintan786

In the zone
Hello Friends,

I have recently purchased Lee Cooper Shoes from Myntra.com. I received my product in 4 days.
when I put up those I realised those are not those which I had ordered. I checked pics of my shoes again and i was correct.

I told that to Myntra regarding wrong shoes shipped. They said I should send them return and they will give me back my money.

I said I don't need money, they can just send me those which i ordered to them. but they not acknowledge the fact that I have received wrong shoes. Later on, i return the shoes. Now they are saying that my claim is rejected becasue I used those shoes.

I had cut the tags and i told this to their customer care also, but he said I can simply put back those tags. no problem.

the shoes I purchased from them was Rs.2499. I had Rs.500 coupon with me and after 5% discount it was of Rs.1874.

The shoes which I have received are not there site and I found them on shopperstop site. They are of Rs.1785 only.

Also on shopperstop site the shoes which myntra showing of Rs.2499 is of Rs.2285.

The mistake I had done is i paid whole money upfront. and now I am facing this.

Please advice and any Help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Chintan

abhidev

Human Spambot
keep following up with the customer care...also try connecting them with on Twitter too if they are available

OP
C

chintan786

In the zone
thank you friends.. I am in contact with their customer care and also updated the said group on FB through their email.

after this experience I would like to advice everybody that please buy through COD option only.

Top Bottom