need help to buy, Xbox 360 controller and 2.1 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpanan

Broken In
Hi guys,

i need some buying advise. i play games on my laptop with an external mouse and keyboard(Saitek eclipse). i wanna buy a xbox 360 wired controller(i dont wanna a wireless one, they are too much maintenence). what should i be expected to pay for this? where can i get it in hyderabad?

i want to try speakers. please advise me some good 2.1(i dont want a 5.1 as i have to invest in a sound card for that and asus xonar usb is not in india yet). sound quality is of utermost importance, but please dont bankrupt me ;). my budget is under 5k. where to get in hyderabad for decent price.

Thanks for the info in advance

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i think xbox 360 wired controller for pc costs around 1.6k

For speakers, go for Philips MMS430 or Altec Lansing MX - 5021

dpuk

teh 479
Xbox 360 wired controller for 1300 in palika bazaar delhi...
altec lansing 2.1 bxr-1121 for rs 1250
creative sbs 300 2.1 for rs 1400

save the money, go for these things....damn good stuff I say.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ listen to MX-5021 and then try sbs300.

Please do the homework before posting. SBS300 sounds like tin boxes before sets like mx5021 and mms430

dpuk

teh 479
my bad....didnt read carefully...his utmost priority is sound importance....k then go for whatever mr desibond says

OP
M

mpanan

Broken In
Thanks for the clarifications guys, the first thing i did as soon as i saw youur posts is go out and buy a xbox 360 controller for 1550. it is awesome

i listen to FLAC or lossless audio formats, so sound clarity is the most important factor. i spent over 10k last year buying high quality sound gear :D, so i don't have much money to fund these new purchases :(.

how much should i be expected to pay for MX-5021? if i go for the logitech z-2300, how much should i be paying?

OP
M

mpanan

Broken In
i finally got the time to make some inquiries at CTC secunderabad. z-2300 is supposed to be around 7600 and mx5021 is around 8200. is the pricing info okay?

it would be very helpful if any of you can guide me

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
MX5021 is lot lot lot better than Z-2300

Z-2300's bass overshadows the satellite's sound and MX5021 has much much clearer audio.

I am also thinking of going for MX5021 this week.

Also check Logitech Z4 (should be around 4k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom