need help to assemble my new budget pc

digit_world

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Purpose:internet surfing, watching HD movies after movies, music, continues downloading, graphic designing, photo editing,

Programs:
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Paint Shop, Photo Pro X3, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Adobe Flash, Art Rage 3.5, Adobe Premier Corel Paint, Xilisoft HD Video Converter, Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate, virtual dj 8, Auto cade 2013, Gom player, VLC player, i Tunes 11 or future updates, Format Factory, Kaspersky internet security and antivirus, bluestacks

Games:
Battlefield 4, end of nation, halo 4, grid 2, split/second, need for speed prostreet, need for speed most wanted, call of duty ghosts, crysis(EA),

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: my budget is 55K and in extension i can spend at list 5K to 7K more

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:yes

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: around 5TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:no

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:monitor, keyboard, mouse, sound system (speakers), hard drive

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: February 2014

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:yes i do by my self before

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: i live in Surat,Gujarat, India. and i am open to buy stuff online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:please give me some suggestion about cabinet which is fit in my required components i would like to have funky cabinet

Top Bottom