drauheru

Right off the assembly line
Hey guyz...i have bought the following build from chennai
PROCESSOR - i5 6500
MOTHERBOARD - MSI Bazooka B150
RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance 8gb
HDD - WD 1TB
GPU - ZOTAC GTX 1060 6Gb APM Edition

Need help on the PSU...I initially selected the seasonic 520W, but i am unable to find this PSU from well known dealers in Chennai...so should i get a Corsair VS550 or COOLER MASTER one or should i strictly go with seasonic nd get it from amazon or elsewhere...any suggestions will be helpful as i only need the PSU to complete my build.BTW i already have an Antec VP450W(6 months used) but am not satisfied with it....

The dealers say that seasonic service is not very good in chennai and to opt for the above mentioned corsair or CM...thatz why i am confused....

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get a Seasonic S12II 520W or Antec VP550P.
Don't get whatever the dealer wants to sell to you.

I don't know if EVGA has an official seller in India but if they do, search for their 500B Bronze PSU.

ssb1551

Technomancer
drauheru - Where in Chennai did you buy the components? and whats the cost of each one?

Seasonic S12II 520 is a good choice and so is the M12(modular version of S series).

OP
D

drauheru

Right off the assembly line
At delta in richie street
Processor - 15k
MOBO - 7K
GPU - 24K
RAM - 2.75k
But most shops on richie street dont have seasonic....is antec any good.....used VP450 for my old build after my fsp saga 500 died...was loud nd caused heating problems often

ssb1551

Technomancer
Why dont you order online?
Amazon.in: Buy Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt Power Supply Online at Low Prices in India | Sea Sonic Reviews & Rating

from md computers :
SEASONIC S12G-550 SMPS -- S12G SERIES 550 WATT 80 PLUS® GOLD CERTIFICATION WITH ACTIVE PFC (SSR-550RT

Last edited:
Top Bottom