Need help in port forwarding.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
I'm trying to setup port forwarding in my router (TD-W8951ND).
Have opened port 3000 from router but when checking it via Open Port Check Tool - Port Forwarding Port Check Tool gives me this error (Problem! I could not see your service on xxx.xx.xxx.xx on port (3000).
Reason: Connection refused.)
Any help ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
How did you open the port? You are supposed to set up a virtual server and map the external port to the port on your machine.

Also, if possible, post a screenshot of your router's config page (after redacting sensitive infomation, of course) so that I can see what options exactly are provided.

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
How did you open the port? You are supposed to set up a virtual server and map the external port to the port on your machine.

Also, if possible, post a screenshot of your router's config page (after redacting sensitive infomation, of course) so that I can see what options exactly are provided.
Just went into NAT >Virtual server.
2016-07-21 16-18-43.png

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is there some application listening on the 3000 port on your PC. If there is no one to respond on that port then you won't get a response.

What exactly are you trying to do BTW?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Is there some application listening on the 3000 port on your PC. If there is no one to respond on that port then you won't get a response.

What exactly are you trying to do BTW?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Im trying to set up noip so that i can get static ip

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't remember the noip application requiring port forwarding to work. If you have a noip account, you just login from the application and it automatically updates your machine's IP every few mins.

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
I don't remember the noip application requiring port forwarding to work. If you have a noip account, you just login from the application and it automatically updates your machine's IP every few mins.
I am trying to get metasploit and beef work on wan..but still not working

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a ton man!!read that document again !! It was for their DUC but since im not using it there is no need !

Top Bottom