need help in buying gaming ,multimedia laptop around 50k-55k

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
no backlit keyoard no bluray it has a dvdrw the hdd should be 7200rpm since it is marketed as a gaming laptop:unsure: verify it from the customer care both msi & flipcart

it has a blue ray combo i am damn sure my friend has this laptop please try and verify before speaking about any topic.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
it has a blue ray combo i am damn sure my friend has this laptop please try and verify before speaking about any topic.

please keep in mind that we r here to help people not providing customer support:-x

& the site clearly mentions the fact Super Multi Drive which means dvd drive but msi site mentions "Blu-ray / DVD Super Multi" OP can always find it out from the cc as i have already mentioned in earlier post not to go blindly by our suggestions
here is the quote from wikipedia for ur kind information
Super Multi is a term used to label DVD recorders that support both "minus" (DVD-R/DVD-RW) and "plus" (DVD+R/DVD+RW) DVD formats, as well as DVD-RAM.
This term —suggesting somehow an improvement over DVD Multi— was coined by LG and is now officially protected by LG. It is also used by NEC for some of their products. LiteOn uses the term Super AllWrite instead, which essentially has the same meaning.
Some Super Multi drives can also write one or more dual-layer formats (typically DVD-R DL and DVD+R DL), but this is not implied by the Super Multi qualification in itself. In general, Super Multi drives

OP
vamsiguduru

vamsiguduru

do or die - now or never

yeh thnks for ur info. . i tink der may be difrnt variants in dat lapy . . .msi . . .its gng to be real hard for me to get the crct lapy. . I want cmplete pakage wid gud gpu like hp's

Last edited:

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
yeh thnks for ur info. . i tink der may be difrnt variants in dat lapy . . .msi . . .its gng to be real hard for me to get the crct lapy. . I want cmplete pakage wid gud gpu like hp's

No there is only a single model launched in India. The information about n55sf given in flipkart is totally wrong.

OP
vamsiguduru

vamsiguduru

do or die - now or never
in two weeks i hav to buy guys. .nd the good part is . .i hav xtended budget upto 60k . .are ther any sugestions?

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
in two weeks i hav to buy guys. .nd the good part is . .i hav xtended budget upto 60k . .are ther any sugestions?

go for HP DV6 6165tx or Asus N55sf ur call dude, dont go for MSI it has got service centers in Metros only, and both Asus and HP got onsite service.

devdeep

Right off the assembly line
i am in dilemma in choosing between dell xps15 with 2nd gen i7/asus k53sv please help
i need it fr gaming and video editing also kindly suggest the lappy nd if possible suggest other lappy between 50 to 60k

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
@OP- If you want just just gaming performance, you'll have to compromise on backlit keyboard and 7200rpm HDD. Backlit is too rare, and 7200HDD is also not often seen. Anyways considering HP, AFAIK no company provides better GPU than it in the same or even a bit high range, competitors being GT555M ; plus don't forget heating problems with HP and its short-lasting (have seen so many HPs frying up after 2 yr or so. The Asus N55sf looks real good on papers and worthy too (considering 65k). Also there's a lenovo lappi with i7 + GT555M @ 56, but again no backlit and 7200HDD. Final call is yours.

OP
vamsiguduru

vamsiguduru

do or die - now or never
@OP- If you want just just gaming performance, you'll have to compromise on backlit keyboard and 7200rpm HDD. Backlit is too rare, and 7200HDD is also not often seen. Anyways considering HP, AFAIK no company provides better GPU than it in the same or even a bit high range, competitors being GT555M ; plus don't forget heating problems with HP and its short-lasting (have seen so many HPs frying up after 2 yr or so. The Asus N55sf looks real good on papers and worthy too (considering 65k). Also there's a lenovo lappi with i7 + GT555M @ 56, but again no backlit and 7200HDD. Final call is yours.

yeah i hv chngd my opinion on baklit kb . .nd so many sayng abt prblm in hp . .evn my frnd hv gne throuh isues. . .cn u tel me abt laptops wid best gpu @60k . .nd i want to knw abt lenouo u said . .

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
yeah i hv chngd my opinion on baklit kb . .nd so many sayng abt prblm in hp . .evn my frnd hv gne throuh isues. . .cn u tel me abt laptops wid best gpu @60k . .nd i want to knw abt lenouo u said . .

Dont go for lenovo nvidia gt555m in lenovo has 96 cores and in n55sf nvidia gt555m has 144 cores so go for asus if you are considering gt555m.

OP
vamsiguduru

vamsiguduru

do or die - now or never
Dont go for lenovo nvidia gt555m in lenovo has 96 cores and in n55sf nvidia gt555m has 144 cores so go for asus if you are considering gt555m.

i had budget of 50k . .wid sme hard eforts i gt dat to 55-60k . .bt asus gng too far fr 65k . .pls help me below 60k yar . .:huh?:

Prateek28

Right off the assembly line
i guess that HP Pavilion DV6 Series DV6-6121TX Laptop
would suit your purpose but in about 55k you would hav to compromise with something or the other like this laptop is perfect but i don't hav the blue-ray drive in it.. yaa of couse u would be able to play all the games u want at full settings still getting about 30fps ..it is about 55k

Processor 2nd Generation Core i7
Variant 2630QM
System Memory 4 GB DDR3

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
The lenovo one sujay was talking about is the lenovo Y570.
Check out the specs of the different models here.
Lenovo Y570

But you will have to compromise on the screen and the backlit keyboard mate. Other than that,the specs look pretty solid and it doesn't burn your pockets either.

OP
vamsiguduru

vamsiguduru

do or die - now or never
The lenovo one sujay was talking about is the lenovo Y570.
Check out the specs of the different models here.
Lenovo Y570

But you will have to compromise on the screen and the backlit keyboard mate. Other than that,the specs look pretty solid and it doesn't burn your pockets either.

@999 usdolors,
IdeaPad Y570
Laptop - 08622VU -
Dusk Black (with
750GB + 64GB
Solid State Drive
and USB 3.0):

how cn i get dat in india wid gud price . .they state it as 999dolors .
Cn i get dat around 50k

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Well it would be around 52-53 k if u convert directly,but since the dollar to rupees conversion doesn't work that simply here with all the import taxes and other stuff expect to pay around 55k(I think) for it.

Top Bottom