Need help in buying a notebook @35k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnab boss

In the zone
Hi guys...,
I am planning to buy a notebook 4 my business purpose...I will use it 4 office works and watching hd movies and a little gaming in spare time...'

Gaming means not high end games in high settings....' I want a 17" display or 15" will do with cardreaders and bluetooth with inbuilt wifi and so on....' stylish looks and vfm as I need in long run..!

I like to have a figure print reader and a webcamera with it...'long batt backups and comfortable keyboard...'

Thnxx guys 4 helping me....'

Krow

Crowman
Fingerprint reader is available in Vaio AFAIK. But for your budget, Dell Inspiron 1525 looks good to me.

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
But in inspiration series all r dualcore but I want a core 2 duo atleast with abv features in it...'

How is acer , compac or lenovo... Do they hav these features in my budget...'

Krow

Crowman
I prefer dell over lenovo and haven't used the others. Vaio is good, but costly. Dell Inspiron 1525 comes with Core 2 Duo.

Have a look yourself. *www1.ap.dell.com/in/en/home/notebo...px?refid=laptop-inspiron-1545&s=dhs&cs=indhs1

otpsurvive

Broken In
At that budget, the Acer 5536G is an amazing choice. It’s got Industry leading processor, chipset and graphics from AMD and gives ultimate VFM. Best suited for business purposes. And absolutely doesn’t disappoint for the occasional gamer in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom