Need Help For A Gaming PC Under 100-120K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
Breaking hdd ( 2* toshiba hdd 1tb) would cost around 8-9k) 1k savings

Also is bigbang close to p8??

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
WOW.:doublethumb:

people look in awe when you get inside the pool and click photos with your phone.....underwater. A different high for xperia owners and different low for Iphone users!!!

But they still havent provided jb update to Xperia s/sl/ion. And I am typing from a Xperia s. Even s2 got jb before s. Thats no way to treat flagship owners. Will switch to htc one as soon as it launches. Anandtech'srview was marvelous :)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
^^
I love Sonys interface, camera and sound quality. Nothing beats it for me. Just use the Xperia Z and all pale in comparison. I dont care much about GB HC IC Or JB because at the end of the day Android updates are just updates and not game changers.

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Ya its interface is cool, but Xperia z's camera isnt good. I dont know if its a firmware problem but pics from my s were clearly sharper than z. Xperia z just has too much overprocessing going on.
Eavh update has so many features, it makes smoother and I want to try photosphere and offline voice typing etc
I had a galaxy s before but Xperia ui is much better than touchwiz that much I have to admit. :)

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
So, who would like to put forth the config for me? I mean components with pricez. And a smartphone too. :D

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
In fact, im on mobile and just dont have the energy to go searching for the price of every component

draco21

Man just pray to God before buying pc as availing ASS is a pain...... this is for any company.

Also wanna consider a cheaper monitor??
BenzQ GL2450HM.... seems good apart for panel type. But gaming exprience will be very nice less price....

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Get the Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H. Its good enough for a user who will clock his CPU to 4.5 GHz and will game to death!!! Honestly.

i m using ud3h and trust me after playing all the game i haven't even touched the 1 % potential of mobo.......

it has one click overclock

Many has blacklisted Asus too because of bad ass RMA by Rashi.

also @incinerator u might want to expand that before sm1 gets wrong idea........

So, who would like to put forth the config for me? I mean components with pricez. And a smartphone too. :D

seriously dude u want a pc or a smartphone??????

ur thread is already so much unsorted sm1 browsing through it will definitely have a hard time.... will advise to stop making unnecessary post for thread's sake

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
^^ Exactly

I meant to say that dosnt make either Gigabyte or Asus bad companies. Good RMA and Bad RMA exists for all companies,brands & manufacturers.

No need to worry get the UD3H.Its a very very good mainboard for the price and beyond.

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
So we saved 10k ryt?
The monitor, I think i should keep the dell. Then the PSU. I will get TX850.
The keyboard and mouse should be swapped. I think razer cyclosa bundle will do the job for now. Again 2.5+2.5= 5k saved.

draco21

entry level razer products are avoided.

Better get a tvse keyboard and check steelseries for their lower end products......

entry level razer products are avoided.

Better get a tvse keyboard and check steelseries for their lower end products......

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Oh man. That TVS one looks crap. Cheap indian thingy. I remember a mouse for around 1.8K from CM. Dont remember its name, but it got really good reviews. The keyboard seriously has to be other than TVS. please

Oh I remember now. Its CM Xornet.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
TVSE is NOT crap... trust me.. my neighbor has got one for the last 6-7years and its still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom