Need help buying flagship

vishaltapre13

Broken In
Hi ! Guys need help buying a new flagship. Really confused between iPhone 6, s6 edge and m9+. I like the camera on the iPhone but i really don't like the pay'N'play policy of IOS. Which one should I get ! Or shall I wait for any upcoming flagship

iPhone 6's camera is no match for S6, might not even match M9+

I would say buy S6 Edge as budget ain't a issue

As far as lags in Touchwiz is concerned, they don't lag anymore. It has been trimmed down. Touchwiz runs smooth even in Grand Prime & this is S6 we are talking about

M9+ has average camera & battery life (other things like screen n performance are also inferior compared to S6)

As far as iPhone 6 is concerned, its a waste of money. Camera isn't good for the price & design isn't so good (i liked the previous iPhones design wise)

Xperia Z5 is a good upcoming flagship but it will be launched in November

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
It depends if OP wants to buy a 2012 "flagship" or a real 2015 flagship. ;)

I'd say go with S6 edge unless you want near stock android in Moto X Style or upcoming Nexus phones.

tkin

Back to school!!
Pick one among these based on requirement.

1. Samsung S6 Edge+

2. Samsung Note 5

3. LG G4

OP
V

vishaltapre13

Broken In
Thank you guys ! S6 edge will be on top of my list ! But I'm gonna wait a month more for htc aero A9 and butterfly 3 ! Once new flagship line for 016 is out , I'm gonna buy the best ! Thank you guys for your advice

Uchihamadara

Broken In
S6 active ,it doesn't look premium sort of although it packs a punch but still a flagship should feel good while in hand

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
S6 active ,it doesn't look premium sort of although it packs a punch but still a flagship should feel good while in hand

As long as you are able to compromise with S6/S6 Edge Battery,you may go ahead.

Else sacrificing fingerprint reader and Looks Active is best bet.

Also wait for Xperia Z5 lineup.
Looks promising.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well it's flagship in spec and performance, but look wise really pathetic. I mean really really pathetic. Purchasing this is like putting a V10 in an Ambassador and calling it a supercar(technically correct).

aroraanant

Explorer
Even I am planning to buy a phone in that segment, as my HTC One's screen has crashed and its speaker is also not working properly.
But I will get it repaired and will keep that with me as I love HTC but now HTC is no good, it is coming out with phones with same looks, even the M9+ looks same like my 2 year old HTC and also HTC is no good in service now. And considering that HTC sales are going so low, the company is in big loss, if their new line up doesn't attract customers then it would be really hard for HTC to stay in market for long.
S6 edge and Edge+ both are good, but if screen size is of no concern then I guess it is better to opt for Note 5.
But Samsung phones hanging problem always remains,only few of their lots doesn't lags.That is the only I am considering iPhone 6S even when I am no fan of apple phones.

tkin

Back to school!!
S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, Note 5... Basically any new Samsung phone with the new Exynos does not lag a bit. They have made lots of optimizations, even the J5, J7 with low RAM does not lag. Earlier it was very pathetic, specially the entire grand line.

Uchihamadara

Broken In
Well i havent tried s6 but i can say s6 edge dude its the fastest phone i have ever seen i am not saying considering the processor it has but still the memory it uses and the processor both are best .you wont be disappointed i can bet on that and the multitasking is pretty good .

Top Bottom