Need Help bout Huawei MT841 modem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
can anyone tell help me how to create a wifi network with MT841 , and also which wifi device is required for the modem.....

please tell me in brief.....and also can i get that wifi device at Nehru Place, New delhi....

i need to configure wifi to use my net connection with laptop, so help me guys...

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME TO FIND WHICH WIFI DEVICE WILL WORK WITH THIS MODEM.....I NEED THE DEVICE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, SO REPLY SOON....

PLEASE HELP

I HAVE SEARCHED A LOT....NO LUCK. :(

thanks..

Last edited:

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Im not too sure bout this but I think you have to buy an add-on wi-fi card that you have to install in the modem. After that you can configure it using the HTML interface provided.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I dont know what the device is, maybe you can ask a vendor itself. Once you install the wi-fi card, you can configure it by using the configuration console of your modem. Just type your modems IP address in IE and it will come up in the browser.

OP
prateek_san

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
ok.....i know bout the config. ,just the device , these guys are not able to tell which device will work.....btw thanks...

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Oh..sorry, cant help you out with which device you need to buy. I thought you needed help on configuration...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom