Need Graphics card and PSU

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ WHAT? :shock: how can that mobo support DDR2? its a AM3 DDR3 mobo. also he better with a 2.7Ghz Athlon II X3. the board you mentioned & FSP Saga II 400W or Gigabyte 460W. total will be at 9.5k only & will be futureproof to a good extend. paisa wasool. just 2.5k over his budget.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ better depends on many thing but for now DDR3 is the norm. DDR2 is EOL & will be history before 2011 arives. yes TA785G3 HD is a very good mobo. supports 140W proccy (heck !!! you'll never need it i think). and at that price, its agood mobo under 5k.

Nemes!s

Broken In
Ohhh... sorry for the confusion:oops:...I meant Biostar TA790GXE 128M mobo, which support AM3 proccy as well as DDR2 ram and with the same price :smile:....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i want Graphics card which is compatible with Direct 11 . HD 4670 is not compatible direct 11 . is 5670 good ?

its best card for low power system. but not very much suited for FULL HD gaming. you can try Full HD for now but in future games will tax this card a bit.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
^^^
There's not much difference BETWEEN BIOSTAR TA785G3 and TA785G3HD
but there's a price difference of almost 700Rs
you can go for the ta785g3 version(3.7k AFAIK)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
actually HD is available for ~4k. & the G3 or A3 for 3.6k. so max 500 bucks diff. but OP will get 4 ram slots. also the G3 is vanilla. HD is somewhat good to say the least. solid caps near the proccy area. g3 even don't hve it.

Top Bottom