Need Gaming PC withing 50K

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Dear all,

Please suggest a PC configuration withing 50 which will allow me play recent titles like NFS MW2, AC3,Dishonored, Black Ops 2, Far Cry3 at high settings with decent FPS. I wont be using any graphic-heavy applications and also I will surely prefer windows 7 64bit as OS. I am not Planning to OC the card in near future and will prefer less expenditure on Mouse-Keyboard and Sound System. Monitor and UPS will be inclusive in the budget amount but again I will go for HD(not FHD for now) Monitor be it LCD LED ranging from 17-20 Inch. Would much appreciate any suggestion provided.

Regards,

Sam... big fan of digit :razz:

OP
sam_738844

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Fill this up:PC Build Questionnaire Template

[Post Edited]

What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Ans: Upcoming Games of 2013 such as Crysis3,DMC to be played at a decent FPS of 40+ and also recent titles like BF3, Dishonored, NFS MW2, Medal of honor Warfighter to be maxed out in terms of graphics settings at HD resolution. Games which use DICE/Frostbyte 2 or CryEngine3 and likely powerful engines should be handled without lag/stuttering or significant FPS drop.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.

Ans:50,000 INR including HD Monitor. No deviations from this except a thousand rupees give or take.

3. Planning to overclock?

Ans:NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?

Ans:Windows 8 is optimistic choice for me, i have not acquired much info about how it treats games so far, yes i am intrigued but will stick to win 7 if you guys advice me to, you know better and so suggest me please.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 GiBs

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

Ans: i want a HD monitor which comes at a size which fits the HD resolution by an optimal scale. I do not have much idea about monitors and their prices. All i know is i dont need a monitor too big or too small. You suggest.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?

Ans:
Mouse, Keyboard, Sound system

8. When are you planning to buy the system?

Ans:
2013 Feb

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?

Ans:
Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?

Ans: Currently in kolkata but I do not have a permanent location, thanks to my job. but i will buy it locally whereever i stay ( from nearest avaliable point be it a city or town)

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

Ans: I am seeking help from experts so i wont comment much but i'll try to see in my PC the optimal hardware which has a balance of being future-proof and also upgradable at times. i know a total future proof PC with everything good is no free lunch at 50K, so i need adjustments, more concentration on GFX card, processor may be, a lil less on HDD, RAMS etc or a just fit for the purpose motherboard and cabinate.

Last edited:
OP
sam_738844

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Guys..please reply..i know Feb 2013 is a bit far, but i need to prep up for investment and availability, when i get the total picture in my mind it gets easy for me to buy the rig components in one or two go, in any city i could be reloacted.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, since you're buying in February. Create a thread in January. Otherwise go through the rest of the threads. I doubt people will reply since market prices and scenario changes everyday with technology.

Top Bottom