Need FullHD monitor for PlayStation and Laptop.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey Fellas,

Need your suggestions for a New Monitor.

1. Budget?
10k to 15k.
2. Display type and size?
22 or 24 inch IPS FullHD
3. Primary use of Tv/monitor?
Gaming with PS4 Pro and General web surfing,movies,programming when connected to a laptop.
4. Ports Required?
2 HDMI or (1 HDMI+ 1 VGA) with a headphone jack(To connect speakers when using with the PS4).
5. Preferred choice of brand?
None in particular. Prefer brands with good after sales service.
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
LG 24MP88HV
HP 24ES( I believe there is a 22 inch version of this series too)

7. Any other info that you want to share.
a.I would prefer to have an IPS display.
b.VESA mounting support would be a plus.
c.Room is not brightly lit.

Note:Also is the difference noticeable between a 22 inch and 24 inch montiors. If not i would like to save some money and go for a 22 inch monitor.

Thanks

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
LG 24MP88HM 24" LED IPS -14500.

Link:LG 24" IPS 24MP88HM SLIM FULL HD LED MONITOR BORDERLESS +HDMI INBUILT SPK | eBa

RJ0713

Broken In
Why not go for a 75hz monitor and that is 24'' inches as well like Zowie RL2455. I use that on my pc although its made for consoles and works damn good.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Amazon.in: Buy LG 22MP68VQ 22" Full HD IPS SLIM LED MONITOR (1920x1080) Online at Low Prices in India | LG Reviews & Ratings

Supports display rate upto 75 hz, comes with freesync, IPS panel, 1080p and very low price..
Cons :
72% color gamut (doesnt matter), above average input lag

OP
Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Why not go for a 75hz monitor and that is 24'' inches as well like Zowie RL2455. I use that on my pc although its made for consoles and works damn good.
Thanks for the suggestion. I dont have the hardware run the monitor @ 75hz. My 6 year old laptop with Nvidia graphics is too ancient. Plus currently I am not at home in India. So wont be touching the PS4 anytime soon.

OP
Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Amazon.in: Buy LG 22MP68VQ 22" Full HD IPS SLIM LED MONITOR (1920x1080) Online at Low Prices in India | LG Reviews & Ratings

Supports display rate upto 75 hz, comes with freesync, IPS panel, 1080p and very low price..
Cons :
72% color gamut (doesnt matter), above average input lag
I Had bought a LG monitor and had to return due to back light bleeding. Thankfully Amazon agreed for the return. It's like lottery when it comes to LG monitors.

sumit05

In the zone
How about HP 22es.
Amazon.in: Buy HP 22es Display 54.6 cm, 21.5 Inch THINNEST IPS LED Backlit Monitor Online at Low Prices in India | HP Reviews & Ratings

OP
Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
How about HP 22es.
Amazon.in: Buy HP 22es Display 54.6 cm, 21.5 Inch THINNEST IPS LED Backlit Monitor Online at Low Prices in India | HP Reviews & Ratings
A forum had bought this is and happy with it. Anyway I wont be needing a monitor anytime soon.

Top Bottom