Need For Speed Underground 1&2 movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

upendra_gp

In the zone
Can anybody please tell me how can i convert or play NFSU & NFSU2 movies? I have downloaded & installed K-lite Mega Codec Pack as it contains On2 VP3 & VP6 codec but with which player should i play them?

domin8r

Journeyman
EA uses a encrypted although licensed VP6 codec, so you wont be able to view the vids thru Media Player Classic (shipped with Digit DVD). Work is being done on the decoding, but why would you want to view these crappy vids anyway?

daryl

Broken In
hello

Hey Upendra,

Can u tell me where did u get those Vidz from, i need them too, if possible plz PM me,

Thanks for your response.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Sorry for going off topic.

Is it just me or did anyone else also find the videos in NFS:UG2 really irritating? Why do games create such flimsy storylines just for the heck of it?
The game would have been a million times better if they left out the stupid videos. They didn't serve any purpose. They only occupy space and increase loading times.

The addition of the huge city was also needless. First of all, the city looked rather drab and monotonous. You couldn't memorise the ways after playing the game a million times (I learnt the streets of Vice City within an hour of first playing the game). All streets look the same. Secondly, you sometimes have to travel huge distances to get from one race to another. What purpose did this serve? Wasn't it more convenient to jump from one race to another like in the first game?

mamba

In the zone
doc , isecond ur opinion

those videos were crappy ( ppl go get the real stuff , something frm the fast n furious series , or somethin resembling , not this ****ty animated thing )

also , the city was huge n u needlessly had 2 travel a large distance 4 a race . well this kindda stuff was acceptable in the GTA series , not here . u didnt have 2 endlessly burn the rubber in the middle of the night , n u cud talk 2 hookers :D

domin8r

Journeyman
I've posted this before somewhere, and I still stand by it. NFS should've been finished off with Porsche Unleashed. HP2 was total crap, and before that, MCO cost EA hundreds & thousands of dollars and it flopped too. Now, EA is goind the Sony way, by developing NFS to look like Gran Turismo. And you've gotta know, just like any other EA product, this one will be unfinished as well...

OP
U

upendra_gp

In the zone
hey you can get all the movies in the installation directory.
X:\Program files\EA Games\[your folder name}\Movies
Where x is the drive letter in which you installed the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom