Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
Re: Need For Speed .. Its Coming !

most ppl have already said this but this will change the way we drive ingame

1. old way
NOOBS- hit the accelerator, nitros every possible time, dont brake, so what if i lightly bump the sides/woohoo yay! more damage- lemme bust up everything.
Average- hit the accelerator, nitros all the time but leave some for turns, brake or use speedbraker, dont care about hitting the sides
Good- accelerate carefully, use nitrous at the oppurtune moment and not all at once, use the break and speedbreaker lightly to maintain speed, dont wanna hit the sides
Car Fanatics (serious ones)- go very slowly, dont mind loosing to keep the car whole. OMG NOOOO ive scratched my baby.
believe me i have friends in each of the categories
2. new way (im guessing at this)
everyone drives carefully, average drivers-will tend to break a little excessively new people will often smash up, the really good will slide thier way through the tracks

pretty predictable predictions lol xD

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

ProStreet Q&A Session

Q: Will the handling of the vehicles feel like NFS Underground, NFS Carbon, or like a simulation game (Forza, Gran Turismo)?
A: Handling is very different to previous NFS games and is definetly more like a simulation (GT or Forza). Driving without assists will be pretty challenging even to a pro in those two games.

Q: Already knowing that they can be repaired with ducttape and what not, how can we fully repair them back to their prestine performance/looks?
A: Yes, it will be possible to repair the car completely, but it will cost more money that using duct tape. It is also said that damage will be a factor, but totalling your car in a race will not cost too much.

Q: Can a car flip over?
A: Of course and I've actually seen it happen!

Q: Would there be Car interiors in the game?
A: No, car interiors are not available.:x

www.nfsunlimited.net

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)

s18000rpm said:
ProStreet Q&A Session

Q : Would there be Car interiors in the game?
A: No, car interiors are not available.:x

:((...feels like crying !! when will these features be available ?? :confused:

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world

hey how is d new nfs diff frm nfs carbon.... or it is same drift racing???

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis

nfs most wanted and carbon were pure arcade, this is going to be simulation (much tougher but very realistic)

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world

but is thr lot of drift racing like nfs carbon..... or other races also like d previous 1s.
i dont like drift racing

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

^4 race modes: Drag, Drift, Grip (Circuit) and Speed Challenge.

this NFS will be a half simulation + half arcade. (like CMR05).

i just HOPE this time around we get JUST ONE Car PHYSICS. no more out of the world drift physics.

i wud love to drift the car in normal driving too:D

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)

^..i hv already played it..luved it too ...:)) ...the best part in a racing game is drift...evn in MW , i drifted at the curves of a road :D

xbonez

NP : Crysis

whoa! is CMR05 even one bit arcade? i juct could never control the car past even one corner :(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

play Richard Burns Rally:)), then you'll say CMR is arcade. its half sim. + half arcade

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

*prostreet.nfsgame.net/images/202t.jpg = *prostreet.nfsgame.net/images/199t.jpg = *prostreet.nfsgame.net/images/198t.jpg

...more new screenshots

the cars look real, but the guy inside looks like a 2D cr@p:)).

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Yeah, they never ever focussed much on the interiors :<

They must try giving us something that puts us, literally, into those cars. Our mono-emotion images will do just as fine :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Tech Genius said:
And the environment too ;)
^they look like from NFS PU era:)), take a closer look at 3rd pic & see the fat boar:)), stadium, but atleast they dont look cartoonish as U2,MW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom