Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
This is the worst game ever. My friend put this game for download in 3 cyber cafes..lol..
Im going tell him to cancel the downloads

nish_higher said:
^ u too have a good card.try the demo
I need to download it..
I have just 1GB download pm.. So im not going to download it. My friend is downloading the game i told him to cancel the download. Im never going to run this crappy game on my comp.:mad::mad:

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Pro street is the crappiest game in the NFS series.

EA ruined the game by changing its genre to simulation type. :x

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
its not available in stores yet.but its on ebay.thats where i got it from (not my purchase)
also someone is providing the serial only for 1000rupees+optional original game dvd so if u have a copy of the game u can use the serial to make it legit.and that seller has a good rep.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
^ Original will cost just Rs.950! (as with all EA published games, like HL2: Orange box, FIFA 08, Crysis). So just wait!

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i am happy to use my friend's copy for a review.the game really suks so i'm not playing it.so i m not buying.gonna save for gears of war.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
will pro street run little smoothly on this config ?
AMD Athlon 3000+(single procy)
fx 5200
ram 512

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thoughts from a nfsunlimited.net/forum member

Fact is, this NFS contains a lot of the things old fans of the game have been asking for. (exactly 8) ) When I say old fans, I mean fans of the original game idea, pre-Underground. Customization was not a big thing, neither was free roam, nor a story line; the purpose of the game was pure racing. It was a way for people who would never drive high-powered cars to experience something they never will outside of the game universe. Fact is, customization, free roam, or a story mode are not essential to have a good racing game. Now, I know my opinion will be hotly contested by others, but what does that matter?

i guess i'll be enjoying this game :p

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ the idea of the game is too good no doubt.but the thing is they just couldn't come up with something promising.pre underground games like PU and HP 2 were based on the same idea and i played them time after time.this might b another sequel to them but isnt quite interesting.also if people were to use this game to fulfil their dreams of high end cars why is the handling like driving on ice? :(
but thats my opinion.i advice u try the demo first if u wanna buy the game.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I agree...MW >>>>>>> Carbon ~> PS ...

Of course, if you expand the comparison, then you get:

MW >> NFSUG2 >>>> NFS:pU >>>>> Carbon ~> PS ...

This franchise has gone down the drain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom