Need For Speed Carbon ..... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Buddies help......carbon isn't workin .... my pc is meeting all the requirements it needs .... i even compared it wid the EA Easy Info n EA Passed it

i even changed its compatibility mode n updated all my drivers but it isn't workin...

I don't want to waste my 5 GB download n ~9 GB Upload

Ne Help wud be Appreciated....

Third Eye

gooby pls
BlackBerry7100g said:
Buddies help......carbon isn't workin .... my pc is meeting all the requirements it needs .... i even compared it wid the EA Easy Info n EA Passed it

i even changed its compatibility mode n updated all my drivers but it isn't workin...

I don't want to waste my 5 GB download n ~9 GB Upload

Ne Help wud be Appreciated....

We can't help in piracy....

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

i extracted the files n burned them to a dvd ....

n for u tech mastermind don't u download thru torrents if u r talking abt anti-piracy ... n i m not the only one who practises piracy here....but lemme tell u after my downloaded edition didn't work....i even purchased an original DVD of NFS Carbon from the US but that too didn't work.... so v r not talkin abt piracy here but how to get the game to work thts the question...so plz help man..

So Buddies PLZZZ HELP OUT...

Thanking u all in anticipation .......

Third Eye

gooby pls
^^
Which error are you facing in original game ?
Please tell in detail so that i can help you.......

Last edited:
OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

hey techy...thnx so much man...

the game gets installed easily but when i click on the NFS icon to play ... a black screen comes and then the error comes...

NFSC.exe has encountered a prb n needs to b closed...i have updated all my drivers n directx...

My PC Config...

3.2 Ghz with HT , 1 GB RAM n 512 MB Graphics Card......my specs are a lot higher than wat Carbon Demands

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Your configuration is good enough to run Need for speed carbon....

Install the patch from here

If the problem persists then tell me.....

Also remove the pirated version,install patch only in original....

Yeah install the latest drivers from www.guru3d.com

S

SE><IE

AFAIK, this is a common issue with carbon. I just hope the same doesn't help with me.

oh, BTW...try getting latest drivers.

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

hey techie...

uninstalled the pirated version n also removed its registry entries..

installed original version n applied the patch downloaded from download.com but its still not workin ..... updated drivers too...

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Carbon is not working... Try it on your friend pc.... :)

Post counts are disabled in Gamerz,Chit Chat & Fight Clubs sections thats why you have zero posts.....

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
If u hv updated ur drivers and Directx9c to latest (Oct 06) and still facing this problem, there is one thing that u can try, though this may not work.... run nfsc.exe in Windows 2000 comaptibility mode and see....

If cryptographic service is stopped, u should enable it and see....

If U r using a NO DVD patch, it is recommended that u don't use it and try with the original DVD in the drive....

If u have have any other games using Starforce/Safedisk protection, then u can temporarily uninstall them, clean ur registry and try re-installing NFS:C.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^which Graphics card u have???

as you couldnt start the game,
=>Run a registry scan, then try playing the game, if it doesnt help, then...

=>Uninstall the game.
=>Run a Registry Scan.
=>Run CCleaner & clean all the junk files.
=>Now Install the Game again.
=>Now Play.

***Make sure the Game Disk is in the DVD Drive all the time when you're play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom