Need for Speed™ SHIFT is comming

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
The series has gone downhill ever since they started giving more importance to customizing the car with bling rather than actual racing.

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
Re: Need for Speed™ SHIFT is comming

Apparently, that's changing with Shift and with the big names from games such as GTR2 working on it, I think this could be different!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Re: Need for Speed™ SHIFT is comming

^I'm one of the huge NFS fans here. I loved everythin' they did with NFS, except MW & PS! Hate a female counterpart. PS' handling was too, shall I say, "realistic"? But I hope SHIFT'll be awesome! Waitin' for it impatiently.

anshul

Journeyman
Hey I played NFS Shift......and its definitely better than GRID......at least the car is in control......its more of a nascar than NFS.....but still I am starting to have a good feeling playing it.....
Guys Try it......dont listen to other's opinion.......

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
my update gameplay is more or less same as GRID but Graphics are better then GRID, even features and presentation is better than GRID. Over I'd rate shift over grid.

+1. Shift truly rockz..........

golchhamayank

Right off the assembly line
Hello everybody...i m new to gaming zone. can anyone tell me where can i download nfs shift. i tried to download some torrents but those files are too big and are split into parts like part1 till part 4 each part with min 1gb though the original game is of just 700mb. which torrent should i download...

Please guide me on this. you can even mail me on mayankgolchha@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^dude. NFS Shift is 5.5Gb in size and no questions on illegal content. you can purchase from eastore and use their download manager to download the game to your PC

golchhamayank

Right off the assembly line
hey desiibond
brother...can you please guide me something about gaming like which games are news launched or worth buying. i like strategy, racing(sports), n games like call of duty i.e action.
Please guide me about it. I am all new to this world.

Thanks

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
what mods???
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
hey desiibond
brother...can you please guide me something about gaming like which games are news launched or worth buying. i like strategy, racing(sports), n games like call of duty i.e action.
Please guide me about it. I am all new to this world.

Thanks

Dead Space
Batman : Arkham Asylum
Red Faction : Guerilla
Prototype
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
NFS Shift
Fallout 3
RE5
GRID

All these are seriously recommended games :)

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! Ye guys haven't heard? With Real Mod 2.0b, your dream has come true. The only problem in SHIFT was too much corner slidin', right? This mod reduces it, people! I was just surfin' 'round the net & found out. With Damage Mod, wheels'll tear apart from the axles & engine will fail, gearbox will fail & all that you've dreamt of! BTW, we (the commenters in VirtualR site) talked to Ian Bell! The man who developed SHIFT, dudes! Awesome! NFS SHIFT's THE BEST! Links? Bing it!

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Gah, front lamps on the cars in screenshots look polygonal rather than oval. Can't think of it in the days of DirectX 11. :sad: :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom