Need email address of mgnt of delhivery couriers

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi,
They are one of the WORST courier service with zero accountability. Their customer support sucks. Anyone knows the mail ids of the concerned or their management?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi billubakra,

Kindly share your concern so that we can help you out.

Team Delhivery

Your team returned my packages twice in succession. They never came to deliver them, just kept on updating wrongly that customer has rescheduled it, payment refused by customer. You guys are the WORST couriers ever. What a shame.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
While I have no experience with this courier, I can relate to your issue. In past I have had several instances with private courier companies whereby the courier guys have displayed un-professionalism and lack of commitment to deliver their job

There have been instances in past where I have written to CEOs too (not necessarily couriers but many other product and service companies) I do a trick, usually it’s possible to get the name of the CEO from the internet. Now try all possible combinations of firstname, firtname.lastname, lastname.firstname and other possible userids you can imagine from that name (e.g. first letter of name followed by surname) followed by the domain name (also try co.in. .in .com etc) and shoot the mail putting all possible ids in BCC. Also check if the main company has any sister concern and hit all userids on that domain too.
It may hit the right mgmt. member.

So far I have written to CEO’s of Youtele, HP, Spectranet, Vovinet and several others using this trick (though not a sure shot one) and it worked. Within a day I got calls from the concerned representatives (Though mostly CEOs never replied to my mail ever so as to hide their mail id) and my concern was attended.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
While I have no experience with this courier, I can relate to your issue. In past I have had several instances with private courier companies whereby the courier guys have displayed un-professionalism and lack of commitment to deliver their job

There have been instances in past where I have written to CEOs too (not necessarily couriers but many other product and service companies) I do a trick, usually it’s possible to get the name of the CEO from the internet. Now try all possible combinations of firstname, firtname.lastname, lastname.firstname and other possible userids you can imagine from that name (e.g. first letter of name followed by surname) followed by the domain name (also try co.in. .in .com etc) and shoot the mail putting all possible ids in BCC. Also check if the main company has any sister concern and hit all userids on that domain too.
It may hit the right mgmt. member.

So far I have written to CEO’s of Youtele, HP, Spectranet, Vovinet and several others using this trick (though not a sure shot one) and it worked. Within a day I got calls from the concerned representatives (Though mostly CEOs never replied to my mail ever so as to hide their mail id) and my concern was attended.
I doubt that the management of such a company will know how to operate an email. Soon this crappy company will be eaten up by DTDC or FedEx etc.

sohan_92

In the zone
I was really expecting some post-reply from that guy who commented as Delhivery. Disappointed.

@billubakra What is the current status of the product? Did that guy deliver the product to you?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I was really expecting some post-reply from that guy who commented as Delhivery. Disappointed.

@billubakra What is the current status of the product? Did that guy deliver the product to you?
Nope bro. Idiots sent my products back twice. Someone from ATS came to deliver my package, he had worked in delhivery before. He told me 10 days back, that vendors of delhivery do the same to everyone. They reject the delivery, take out the items and send the packages back.

Last edited:

sohan_92

In the zone
This is so unethical way do business. Taking out the items from package and sending back to original seller ?! wah bhai wah.

Delhivery

Right off the assembly line
Your team returned my packages twice in succession. They never came to deliver them, just kept on updating wrongly that customer has rescheduled it, payment refused by customer. You guys are the WORST couriers ever. What a shame.

Hi,

Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Team Delhivery.

They reply that we are looking into this everytime and then they go radio silent.
Hi,

Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can help you out. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
They are just doing the same. Ba$$tards returned few important products of someone citing buyer refused to accept. It was a prepaid order.

Top Bottom