Need Earphone/ headphones for Rs. 700

Jay1234

Journeyman
I need headphones for around 700 For My Phone So please suggest me some good headphones.

Since I need the new headphones mainly for listening to music, can I use in ear headphones with my phone or go with the regular over the ear headphones ? Which will be better for music IEM's (in ear monitor) or regular over the ear headphones ?

Btw I Have Shorlisted A few
1 Soundmagic Es 18
2 Philips SHM 2000
3 Creative EP 630

Last edited:
OP
Jay1234

Jay1234

Journeyman
i am gonna use them with a phone i like both iem & headphone the importance is sound quality!

Knight2A4

In the zone
I would recommend Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Ear bud Ergo-Fit Headphone over others. I have been using them for last 5 months over 110 hrs of music These iem are good for every thing from music to movies of your phone. I listen to a wide range to music from classic to modern bollywood tracks & these iem have told up to very mark. The bass has grown more better after burn in & it really makeyou feel it. I also watch videos on my HTC explorer (my phone). i can only recommended these for your use as using with mobile mean carry them around staffing them in small carry case's & frequent use. the design of the earphones is also different to other making them a perfect fit they do not drop of your ear's while moving or even if someone pull them slightly. They come with three different ear tip's. I have also used Techfusion Twinwoofer (bad experience initial bad edition lasted for 2 months replace with white chrome edition lasted for 1 months invested 1750 Rs in total) & Creative Ep 630 ( Good IEM for Mid's & heavy Bass Also lasted for 2 years after which i had buyed techfusion but videos are not that great since it messy over tight & powerful bass) ....

Last edited:
OP
Jay1234

Jay1234

Journeyman
Your Recommendation is Panasonic RP-HJE120-K ?

The bass has grown more better after burn in ! what do you meant by this ?

*www.homeshop18.com/panasonic-rp-hj.../laptop-accessories/product:16003115/cid:3290 out of my budget

*www.junglee.com/Panasonic-RP-HJE120E-K-Canal-Headphone-Black/dp/B003923350 for 500

Guys please find a good deal of es 18 ?

Knight2A4

In the zone
There is a guide for burn-in process & it explains what the burn-in is.

Headphone 'Burn In' FAQ

Sound magic ES 18 & Panasonic Stereo In-Earphones RP-HJE120E-K go neck to neck when it come to audio quality but when it comes to the build quality in my opinion Panasonic Stereo In-Earphones RP-HJE120E-K take the cake.

Here For ES 18 i think this is a good deal

Sound Magic ES 18 Green - Black Headphone |Buy Sound Magic ES 18 Green - Black Headphone Headsets |

OP
Jay1234

Jay1234

Journeyman
Bro thanx alot but i want red & black

Buying pl 11 for 800 is good or not ?

*shopping.indiatimes.com/computers/headphone/soundmagic-pl-11-earphone/11406/p_B936500

Knight2A4

In the zone
Depending upon the music gene you listen to most buy earphones. some people buy high end earphones & then are disappointed due lack of bass or other reason. In general PL -11 & better than ES - 18 n for 800 buck is not a bad deal. Check out the review first n also what they advice these earphone for the gene of music.

OP
Jay1234

Jay1234

Journeyman
Panasonic In-Ear Mobile Headset Handsfree with Mic RP-TCM120E-K - Buy Online @ Rs./- | Snapdeal Bro is this you are talking about ?

or *www.snapdeal.com/product/panasonic-inear-canal-earphone-for/1248778?pos=0;11
or this ?

Top Bottom