Need Cofiguration For Cyber Cafe

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
You know if you buy an inverter then you wont need any ups and get backup for much longer....(4-6 hours)

Tell you what, i will find out about the inverter and printer and post them next time i go there...

raviabhishek

Right off the assembly line
i want to open a cafe

plz help me.i wanna open a cyber cafe in my town sheikhpura,bihar.i don't know much about it,but it seems to be good business. plz help me regarding licences from where i could get it or configuration of pcs and anything u know? plz i am waiting for ur kind response

OP
logout20

logout20

Journeyman
Re: i want to open a cafe

plz help me.i wanna open a cyber cafe in my town sheikhpura,bihar.i don't know much about it,but it seems to be good business. plz help me regarding licences from where i could get it or configuration of pcs and anything u know? plz i am waiting for ur kind response

config

Intel G530 @ 2.2K
Asusd P8H61-M LX @ 2.8K
Corsair Value Series 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 @ 1.3K
Samsung_Seagate 250 GB SATA HDD @ 2.6K
Cabinet with {SMPS antec bp300 @ 2k} @ ??
BenQ 16" LED (1366X768) @ 4K or Acer P186H 18.5" (4900)
Zebronics Keyboard & Mouse @ 0.35K
Intex/Frontec/Tech-COM 600VA UPS @ 1.4K

= 17550 without cabinet....

my brother is running a cyber cafe...licence is not required registration is required...contact a lawyer for that.he will do it...thats it..atleast thats what i did....

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You dont necessarily need a good PSU .. I think for such low end tasks a normal cheap company SMPS will do (just make sure its not "cheapest" in the cheap category, if you know what i mean)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
the above config is very well suited just dont buy individual UPSs. Buy one inverter for all PCs.
and draco21 has pointed out very good business plan for you go according to that.

And keep one PC with two DVD RW drives which will serve you as master PC. Definitely keep a printer+scanner or buy the combo ones which comes as low as Rs. 5000 these days.

And don't forget about Win 7/8 lincences. That will also cost.

OP
logout20

logout20

Journeyman
the above config is very well suited just dont buy individual UPSs. Buy one inverter for all PCs.
and draco21 has pointed out very good business plan for you go according to that.

And keep one PC with two DVD RW drives which will serve you as master PC. Definitely keep a printer+scanner or buy the combo ones which comes as low as Rs. 5000 these days.

And don't forget about Win 7/8 lincences. That will also cost.
well my brother's cyber cafe is started now...1 ups for two pc..a zebronics smps....a fax,scan,printer,copy machine...running well..

Top Bottom