Need cdma mobile upto 9k

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
plz help wit this.....i have an indicom connection...

best mobile upto 9k....camera wit flash prefered....and fm

ps: not any very specific requirements

Enjoy~!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ i m also thinking of buying one ...I have seen spice CDMA set C80 or D80 n accha laga only in 6.5 k..cant find the exact set no...

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
samsung max is not good

just go to nearby mobile shop and ask them abt CDMA handsets ..I think spice is gud..any idea about chinese CDMA phone sets ? I have PMed one digitian but he hasnt replied

also DoT is banning chinese phones..so will it be safe buying them ?

guys spice is the worst phon.......never take d-88n .....i purchased it n hd to sell it off just after 15 days......lots of troule....poor battery backup,,msgs going blank.....wht the hell ws going on n on ...........even chinese phones r much better off......

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
how abt fly? hws d review

Enjoy~!

n 1 more....6265 is feature rich but m gettin bad reviews abt its durability....any1 wit ne idea?

Enjoy~!

Last edited:

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
how abt fly? hws d review

Enjoy~!

Fly has a pretty big screen for a candybar phone in that budget and works seamlessly across both CDMA and GSM. The signal reception is in fact better for CDMA than GSM in this phone. Works with both TATA and Reliance and all the GSM providers of course. Battery life is around 1.5 to 2 days for medium-to-heavy usage of mine. Which I don't mind since I have two phones in one. One minus is that Java is not supported and I can't even install any application on the phone.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Why not go for the Samsung D780/D880 ?
They're dual sim's , so if you decide to ditch cdma, you can still use the phone.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Fly has a pretty big screen for a candybar phone in that budget and works seamlessly across both CDMA and GSM. The signal reception is in fact better for CDMA than GSM in this phone. Works with both TATA and Reliance and all the GSM providers of course. Battery life is around 1.5 to 2 days for medium-to-heavy usage of mine. Which I don't mind since I have two phones in one. One minus is that Java is not supported and I can't even install any application on the phone.
Which model of fly ur referring to :p

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
He is referring to B720 Duo which is nothing but mediocre..Infact all Dual SIM phones in the market today sucks...It'll take time for this technology to pickup..The biggest issue of all is battery backup..

squid

Broken In
you can also try samsung max, as it is the best phone and only one available in that price range. it's priced around Rs.7400. has got 1.3mp camera, fm radio, bluetooth , memory card slot, 262k TFT. There is not much choice left. you can consider samsung flo, samsung duo or this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom