Need carrear advice for this Cyber Law and Information security course

INS-ANI

In the zone
friends, i have just applied for a MS course on cyber Law and Information security.
Following are the course details as provided by the Institute:

The need for Information Security in today‟s highly networked business environment, information is undoubtedly among an enterprise‟s most valuable assets, so its protection from predators from both, within and outside has taken center stage as an IT priority. Information Security refers to techniques, policies and strategies used to ensure that data stored in an organization‟s information systems should not be accessed or processed without the consent of the organization. Information Security promotes trust and confidence achieved by applying controls, which are combination of policies, legislations, procedures, organizational structures and physical or hardware / software measures. The polices, Legislations, Procedures are looked into by legal aspects, organizational structure and hardware needs study of computer architecture and tools required to protect the networks and database and to analyze the vulnerabilities.
The technical aspects require understanding of:
 Programming
 Security Audit
 Logics and Cryptography
All merged with new technological innovations in the field of Electronic business, Computer Forensics, etc. accomplish the security of information, which is the basic objective of our course. The course aims to produce Techno-Legal & Information security Expert to fulfill the need of international business community and all those who are engaged with:
 Data Protection and Information providing
 Cyber Crime and IPR Litigations
 Law Firms and Advocates
Course Offered
The course in its totality is pivoted around the e-commerce model of virtual business bearing strong adherence to computer based technological skills and capabilities, churning out efficiency to handle variety of Techno –legal operations in any organizational system.
The curriculum has been designed to provide the student an in-depth understanding of core concepts with major thrust on functional competencies whereby students are exposed to real life situations. The course has been divided into Four Semesters of 20 Credits each

Comprehensive Syllabi
The curriculum has been designed to provide the student an in-depth understanding of core concepts with major thrust on functional competencies whereby students are exposed to real life situations. The rich experience gained in summer training at prestigious organizations have made them battle ready for industrial war field. A relative grading system pattern with credits allotted for each subject is followed for end semester exams.

*img64.imageshack.us/img64/720/16584689.jpg

Whats future scope for this course in India? is it going to provide me a good work profile?

guyerown

Right off the assembly line
gr8 2 c u hre, bro, cuz i m studying in d same insti , same division, whose syllabus u ve put on.

And, in 1 short phrase, IT ROCKS.

you might hv a prob with rest of this staid city though. bt anything for a bright future, right? and that is almos a guarantee here., btw, u may seek more info from me in the following manner - go to th e insti site, on the left hand menus, go to students>brief profiles, then select course:mba, specializn:IT, batch:2009, and look for my email id - it ends with 031.

al the best, and happy learning :)

Top Bottom